Galactiboy's Office of Terror!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
Updated!!! Galactiboy's Office of Terror!!!

Just added some long overdue updated shots on page 20, post 200!!!

Hey everybody! I've finally gotten settled (mostly) into my new digs and I thought I'd post some pics of my home office/collection. Now I will warn you this is a work in progress and I'm gonna be asking for some advice about a few things if you guys don't mind.

But w/o further BS'n here's the office:

This is just a shot of my desk area with more detail in the following shots...
stillwaterq.jpg

stillwatera.jpg

stillwaterc.jpg

stillwaterd.jpg

stillwatere.jpg

stillwaterf.jpg

And the signature of the Man... Bruce F'n Campbell. Sure its illegible, but the Ash you can read, and I have the pictures to prove it
stillwatero.jpg

I "built" the shelves myself with some planks from Lowes and simple wall brackets... cheap, easy to do and fairly effective.

Onto Part two...:lol

Last edited:
Next to my desk there is a large gap... I plan on purchasing a large display cabinet w/in the next month or so and at that time the arrangement of figures will change pretty drastically...

stillwaterp.jpg

Here's the opposite wall from the computer desk and detail shots...
stillwaterb.jpg

stillwaterg.jpg

stillwaterh.jpg

stillwateri.jpg

stillwaterj-1.jpg

Onto part three...

And finally here is my extra crappy bookshelf, a big pile of crap on the floor of stuff I still need to put-up/hang (pay no attention to it)... and some cool (IMO) original comic art...

stillwaterr.jpg

An original comic art page from Star Comics Ewoks series...
stillwaterk.jpg

And an original page from the Star Comics Thundercats series...
stillwaterl.jpg

A small sample of my Kinnikuman/M.U.S.C.L.E. Collection, most imporantly in the jars are my complete set of original pink and mixed color figures!!!
stillwaterm.jpg

stillwatern.jpg

Well, there you have it. Besides the aforementioned cabinet. I am also going to extend the existing shelves by 12" on each side... which should increase my display options greatly. I'm considering painting the shelves black instead of the white... any thoughts on that?

If anyone has any suggestions for good places to pick up (affordable) display cabinets I'd appreciate it. The closest IKEA is about 4 hours away, and I'm keeping them as a last ditch effort.

:chew Thanks for looking :chew​

Last edited:
I really like your collection GB....I nice variety of things..I really like the Thundercats comic art...I loved the show when I was child...Also I loved M.U.S.C.L.E.'s too when I was kid...I have long wanted to pickup a complete collection of the originals I used to have when I was younger.

All in all I like what you have done with the place!

M.U.S.C.L.E. :rock:rock:rock

Thanks King!!!

Actually M.U.S.C.L.E. figures got me back into collecting as an adult. I always like action figures, but when I remembered thes guys and started trying to complete a set it was the beginning of the end for me.

galactiboy said:
Thanks King!!!

Actually M.U.S.C.L.E. figures got me back into collecting as an adult. I always like action figures, but when I remembered thes guys and started trying to complete a set it was the beginning of the end for me.

Is your M.U.S.C.L.E. set complete?? How many figures are there??? And how much did you have to spend to complete it???

DA... I think I spent only a couple of hours (tops) putting together the shelves, and it helps if you don't have a lot of floor space.

King... I have both a complete set in pink and in mixed colors (no pinks). It took a good year of trading online, fleamarket's/toy shows and eBay to complete the pink set, and about another year to finish the mixed color one. In the pink set there are 236 figures (the 233 on the poster, plus the 2 from the ring and the illusive Satan Cross) and in the mixed set there are 234 figures (233 from the poster plus one Terri-bull from the game in green). I can't even imagine how much I actually spent :)monkey3 ) but every so often someone sells a complete pink set for around $250 or so.

As a side note, there were about another 200 or so M.U.S.C.L.E. figures that were only released in Japan... I have about half of these and one day hope to have a complete set of those too.

Galactic, Whats with Jason part 3 in poop position....:confused: :confused: Give him a more Glorious pose please.....

Shai Hulud said:
Galactic, Whats with Jason part 3 in poop position....:confused: :confused: Give him a more Glorious pose please.....

I think that may be the angle... but part of the pose was it turned out he was a bit too tall for the shelves. I promise I wil rectify it!

And Thanks Carbo!

Okay, I have to admit he really did look like he was about to take a grumper. I still state (for the record) I intended for him to look like he was coming towards you... but anyway, hopefully you will find this more dignified:

stillwaters.jpg

Shai Hulud said:

:lol :lol :lol ...Nice repositioning of Jason...Looks better now:lol

Actually even since the picture I've tweaked him a bit more... straightened him out a bit and lowered the machete. I think he's firing on all 6 cylinders now!

Man everytime I look at the original pose for Jason I can't help but laugh... you've saved my streed cred Shai!

awesome collection!!! i'm liking the Big Optimus Prime there. Is he metal, tin, or plastic?

Shai Hulud said:

DarthRamuk said:
Nice collection, galaticboy

I think its funny how many people refer to you as GalactiC...it was after a good month or more of Krusadeing before I realized that there is only 1 "c" in your name:lol and I still catch myself typeing GalactiC...I see it all over the board...you should just change it.

King Darkness said:
I think its funny how many people refer to you as GalactiC...it was after a good month or more of Krusadeing before I realized that there is only 1 "c" in your name:lol and I still catch myself typeing GalactiC...I see it all over the board...you should just change it.

:lol Didnt even notice that.

Actually I came up with Galactiboy because at the time Galacticboy wouldn't fit due to restrictions on the number of letters you could use on email. Its stuck ever since, the extra c just sounds weird to me now :confused:

TOE- The Optimus is the Masterpiece figure that was released for the 20th Anniversary. He's sold out now, but I guess they are re-releasing him again sometime next year. The figure is about 1/3 Diecast and completely awesome... the best Transfomer ever made IMO. Here's a review of the Japanese release (slightly different): Takara Prime.

DarthRamuk- The George Lucas is from Hot Toys and is an unofficially licensed figure. I did a review of mine over on Michaels website: Director Review. Although in the review it says I gave him 4 stars, but that was a typo, it was actually 3 1/2. But a sweet figure nonetheless!!!

Back