Neca 18" T-800 custom project finally finished

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snazaro

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello fellow collectors and thank you for calling by this thread.

I just wanted to share with you my now (After around 30-40 hours) completed custom Neca 18” T-800 and Diorama base. It’s not been the best summer over here in the UK weather wise so I concentrated most of my free time on getting this project finished.

As most of us know Hot Toys has now released their version of the T-800 1/4 scale figure for pre order but being the inpatient person I am wanted to add one to my collection now. I did some research on the boards and as always found some real fantastic ideas here. I must give a big shout out to Endot-800 for ideas and his amazing inspiration and also ashkanls for the work on their versions. ashkanls again for the skulls he sold me, shipped all the way to the UK. Fantastic work and highly recommeded.

There have been so many customs of these neca quarter scale endo’s I wont go into big details on the materials and methods as much has been covered already else where on the boards, but if you do want any info on the project I would be more than happy to share any knowledge I have on the processes I used.

Basically I have always dreamt of owning a life size endo but due to my current employment and wage this will never be possible unless I take the risk of robbing a bank which the good lady would not approve of. I know my creation will never live up to the size and scale but I did take a few ideas and totally scaled it down. My creation mimics the blue lights in the base replaced as bright blue LED’s and some added extras like plasma rifle flashes (more LED’s) and flickering damaged cable parts to the wreaked t-800 (Flicker LED’s with fibre optic cable running through the pipes and wires).

Please check out the Youtube link and let me know what you think? The lights were off when pics were taken and its completely different when near dark. I know it may not be totally spot on with original film versions and perhaps some details have been missed but please enjoy and don’t be to harsh.

I have more pics if anyone should want to see more.

I hope to catch up and chat with many of the customizes soon.

Great site as always and piece to all...

Youtube Link: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IAxCIWu7sE[/ame]

DSCF1044.jpg

DSCF1066.jpg

DSCF1070.jpg

DSCF1050.jpg

DSCF1036.jpg

DSCF1038.jpg

DSCF1071.jpg

DSCF1067.jpg

DSCF1056.jpg

Last edited:
That looks awesome, amazing work on the endo and dio:clap:clap:clap I guess you really can polish a turd:lol

That is really damn good (said through gritted teeth):)
Makes mine look very shabby check it out in my thread.
Love to pick your brains sometime for info on how to do the feet, hands and installing lights and wiring but that is alot of picking.
Really annoys and excites me when somebody pulls off what I hope to do.
Very high standard set, well done;)

Good to see others customizing this Endo. As I said before for the price, it's not a bad figure to experiment on. Having done many of these, there are so many options you can do with this thing. I still have one more T-800 Endoskeleton concept project to complete. I think this will get underway once I get my hands on the new Neca 1/4th Predator 2 figure as I plan to give that a thorough makeover as well. Stay tuned for those upcoming projects in the near future.

Back