Batman B/W Jock & Cooke statues review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yea, this review should have gone up last night, but my hosting company seems to be having some issues. It's time for a double whammy of black and white goodness today - the new Darwyn Cooke statue and the new Jock version as well. These two couldn't be more different, and yet they are both great. You can find the review at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Thanks for a great review Michael. :)

Getting a deal for both for $148 shipped. Thinking should I get them now or wait for a better deal later on the bay. With no run size, hopefully DCD will be producing a lot of them.

It was a nice review as usual Michael, but I didn't like how both statues were grouped into one review.

great great review!! I bought both and I love them! The only pity is that the Cooke figure arrived with two broken fins...

I just feel that they are worth individual reviews. They are great looking statues, they deserve it. I love the paint apps on these, such clean lines. Gentle Giant wishes they could be at the B&W line, I looked at some of there statues today, yuck!!!

The Jock one looks quite intricate. Didn't get this, "Gentle Giant wishes they could be at the B&W line."

The Jock one looks quite intricate. Didn't get this, "Gentle Giant wishes they could be at the B&W line."

sorry I ment they wish they could be at the same level of paint as the black and white line, I should really proof read my posts!!! :slap

Back