Comic Hunt! Anyone heard of the Blood Beast?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fangs of Death

Super Freak
Reaction score
Might have to join a comics forum to hunt this down...looking for comic book (Commando sized, I think) that came out mid '60's, and I remember scared the sh** out of me as a kid...wonder if anyone recognises the description and can name the book series, so I can hunt this particular edition on eBay?

The story is about a creature called the "Blood Beast", but I don't know if the comic was titled that. The thing was a huge cross between an ant and an octopus, it had two antennae type things with blades on the end...it gripped its prey with the tentacles, squeezed and sucked blood from the neck with the two tube/blade things.
It got dredged up from the bottom of the sea, and killed the boat's crew...there's a scene on the back of train tender, and it got killed in a hospital's blood bank, as I recall. Hideous story, and hideous creature...anyone remember it, and what the series was called? Thanks!

Thanks! Just scoured that page, nothing leaps out title wise, or cover picture. Looks to be a similar genre though, it might just be one of that series.

No luck on Google.

Back