a little late intro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
I've been around for awhile, but never actually got around to posting an intro here. I'm from Simi Valley, Ca (15 miles north of Los Angeles). Junior in college, hope to be graduating soon :chew :chew . Anyway, I love the star wars, LoTR, and anything else that peak my fancy. Love Sideshow (obviously), Gentle Giant, Medicom, Kotobukiya, etc. I would love to get more, but alas, starving student can't afford much. (but between us, i would rather starve for a day or two and get another SW 12").

The important thing to learn in college is balance. You need to balance your starvation with the needs of your collection. Until you see every rib in your body, you are not a true collector!!!

galactiboy said:
The important thing to learn in college is balance. You need to balance your starvation with the needs of your collection. Until you see every rib in your body, you are not a true collector!!!

Funny, I just watched THE MACHINIST with christian bale. I wouldn't mind getting that thin if it would afford me Grevious, Vader, Luke, Han, Leia PF. I don't need no stinkin' food.

Welcome, congerking! I love your avatar (a Sanskrit term for incarnation) - it's nice to so many facets of Supes in just one cool avatar!:D

About starving for your collection, who says anything about eating here?:D

DarthRamuk said:
Welcome, congerking! I love your avatar (a Sanskrit term for incarnation) - it's nice to so many facets of Supes in just one cool avatar!:D

About starving for your collection, who says anything about eating here?:D

Thanks, it took me a while to make it, but I think it was worth it.

Hello from one newb to another.

And I do agree on the starving if it could afford me another figure.

Back