Betomatali's Freddy's? Cant Decide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bmaga123

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I cant decide if I want to wait for the Part 3 Freddy Beto is making or try to aquire a Part 1 or Part 2 and need some opinions on what to do because I really only need 1 Freddy in my collection. Part 1 is obviously the classic but I almost feel part 2 has the most iconic Freddy look and the Part 2 is wicked looking. Opinions please?

Thank you,
Brian

Can I be totally honest! Your going to want all 3 to show off the Evolution, almost like an Ironman Hall of Armor. They each have their distinct qualities and all of them shine on the shelves. I have a part 1 and part 2, I'm definitely getting 3 just because of the evolution of the character. With other Freddy's it doesn't mix well but if you have the Beto Collection each peice compliments the other very nicely.

Now if you don't have a crazy amount of money I'd suggest buying whichever is your favorite flick.

Can I be totally honest! Your going to want all 3 to show off the Evolution, almost like an Ironman Hall of Armor. They each have their distinct qualities and all of them shine on the shelves. I have a part 1 and part 2, I'm definitely getting 3 just because of the evolution of the character. With other Freddy's it doesn't mix well but if you have the Beto Collection each peice compliments the other very nicely.

Makes perfect sense my friend and I wish I could but I cannot afford them all unfortunately so if you HAD to pick one which would it be?

Makes perfect sense my friend and I wish I could but I cannot afford them all unfortunately so if you HAD to pick one which would it be?

Well if it's just one then you would have to go with the movie that had the most impact on you. Part one to me was the one that shook me up the most because it was the introduction and I actually prefered that make up more. The long arms, bathtub, and Johnny Depp Bed scene shook me up as a kid. Part 2 was the new makeup and the intro to that one liner Freddy we've all come to know. But Dream Warriors was revolutionary with all those different kills. Some of my favorites throughout all the movies are the Puppet,the junkie needle,the roach motel and obviously the TV sequence.

Last edited:
Well if it's just one then you would have to go with the movie that had the most impact on you. Part one to me was the one that shook me up the most because it was the introduction and I actually prefered that make up more. The long arms, bathtub, and Johnny Depp Bed scene shook me up as a kid. Part 2 was the new makeup and the intro to that one liner Freddy we've all come to know. But Dream Warriors was revolutionary with all those different kills. Some of my favorites throughout all the movies are the Puppet,the junkie needle,the roach motel and obviously the TV sequence.

I agree 100% Part 1 had the most inpact on me for sure hands down. It scared me as a kid pretty bad and the second movie was one of my least favorites in the series growing up but I think Freddy looks evil in this movie. Part 3 was an awesome movie as well easily my second favorite of the series.

If I only had one I'd go with the original as well. I'd love to own one of Beto's but I'm not quite that big of a fan of Freddy and I already dropped $300 on the one Silent Surfer offered a few years back.

Same here part 1 is probably my favorite movie but i went for the part 2 figure in the end as i love the evil look most

img5218uz.jpg

Part III is my favorite film, so Im eager to see what Beto does with it. I may end up getting on the list for him if I works out.

I need to get on that list bad I got part 1 long arms and part 2 set b I need part 3 to complete it do you know when or how to get on the list:pray:

I need to get on that list bad I got part 1 long arms and part 2 set b I need part 3 to complete it do you know when or how to get on the list:pray:

List won't start for several months he is working on Beetlejuice and Jason part 3 and 4 right now. Which Freddy do you prefer?

Shameless plug, but I've got an extra pt 1 Beto Freddy for sale. If your really interested in collecting his work, this is the one to start with.

I would kill for a part 2. Hint, hint...anyone? And my search has been fruitless so far. So this entire conversation is probably pointless?

...and why do you think you would be able to get a part 1 or 2 at this stage?

Cant get Part 2 at all they are fully sold out but I was talked to Beto and he mentioned he had just enough left to sell me a Part 1 ( Very Last One) and he would include the Part 2 glove he made since its the same glove as part one only he mastered the sculpt much better on the part 2 so I decided to jump on it so I will be getting Part 1 and also on the list for Part 3 :)

I bought his part 1 at the time and was lucky to score a part 2 from another member here who needed to sell one. I will be getting his part 3 for sure so the set is complete.

Back