Joker 2.0 Custom Jacket?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pr3dato8

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wondering, is anyone planning on making a run of custom violet jackets for the DX11?

I looked at the pictures and the jacket just doesnt sit on him (not too big a surprise since he has to wear so many layers), so wondered if anyone will be making thinner and lighter jackets.

Just wondering, is anyone planning on making a run of custom violet jackets for the DX11?

I looked at the pictures and the jacket just doesnt sit on him (not too big a surprise since he has to wear so many layers), so wondered if anyone will be making thinner and lighter jackets.

Well, I doubt you will come across a better 1/6 tailor than Kato, so this is as good as it gets :lol

Totally dude,
you should get one from Kato!
:yess:

:lol its a good coat but it just seems too frigit, too bulky (imo)

Dude, I'd wait before you spent $300 on a kato coat. Remember this is the prototype we're seeing. It could change. Not to mention that HT futzing is horrible. Wait till you get it in hand and see what you can do with it before you do anything. Patience.

think something might be up with the HT joker 2.0 possibly in the way of change because i got an email today pushing back the figure release to january

Dude, I'd wait before you spent $300 on a kato coat. Remember this is the prototype we're seeing. It could change. Not to mention that HT futzing is horrible. Wait till you get it in hand and see what you can do with it before you do anything. Patience.

Tbh I haven't yet decided if ill get it at all. So far the coat is my biggest concern, the rest looks nice?

But yeah $300 is A LOT :thud:

I'm just grateful that HT hired Kato to make the clothes or else it would look a lot worse. Going to be very, very difficult to beat Kato's tailoring.

Tbh I haven't yet decided if ill get it at all. So far the coat is my biggest concern, the rest looks nice?

But yeah $300 is A LOT :thud:

is kato still selling the custom threads for his joker? or are they only available through resale?

short of Kato himself stitching the pieces together the HT one is as good as it gets until we are allowed to clone Kato, HT's factory is probably the best out there ;)

Back