State of current Joker sculpts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stricky345

Freaked Out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello!

I hope it's ok posting this thread. I'm new to this board and I don't know if questions like this are well-received. So please just delete this if I'm breaking any rules.

I'm currently checking the internet to get an overview of the Joker sculpts that are currently available (be it custom or commercial; and that are still available to be bought, even if it's just on the secondary market)..

I know of Adam's and BobbyC's sculpt, so I wanted to leave them out of the discussion for now (as they are hard to be obtained).

With the HT 2.0 and EB Joker coming out what is currently considered the 'best' Joker sculpt (custom and commercial)?
I saw Steven's work which I'm a huge fan of, are there any other works out there I should know?

Thank you very much!

i guess it kind of depends on who you ask, between the Imaresqd1 jokers and the bobby c--both customs. the HT sculpts range from decent to pretty poor, i would say. i own a couple Monkeyrobotmaster sculpts which i like very much. it's tough to find anyone willing to part with an imaresqd1 and if you do, it's not cheap. same for the bobbyc.

And in the 'mid-price' range of sculpts? Is Monkey's currently seen as the best sculpt (of which are available yet), when compared to for example the new 2.0 sculpt?

Do those sculpts ever come to fruition though? I'm always seeing these interest threads with these computer sculpts but never the real thing.

Only one I know is the Indy thats coming out its being casted now as for anything else I havent seen nothing.

Back