HT iron man - mix and match photo set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joeyrainbow

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_4767.jpg

IMG_4772.jpg

IMG_4761.jpg

IMG_4750.jpg

IMG_4754.jpg

IMG_4780.jpg

IMG_4784.jpg

IMG_4789.jpg

IMG_4803.jpg

IMG_4815.jpg

basically, I wanted to see what fitted with what! some of them looked quite cool so I took pics

Neat idea! Can you get the MK V legs/ arms/ heads onto the MK III torso? Might make a neat "Silver Centurion" look...

Sallah

Neat idea! Can you get the MK V legs/ arms/ heads onto the MK III torso? Might make a neat "Silver Centurion" look...

Sallah

arms no, legs - yes, head - yes, but only on a war machine neck otherwise neck looks way too long!

arms no, legs - yes, head - yes, but only on a war machine neck otherwise neck looks way too long!

Ah... Well there goes that idea! :)

Looks like you got pretty close to that effect with your MK II/ MK III combo though!

Sallah

with the red body and silver limbs it reminds me of something else from the comic world too but i cant think what or who!

Weird seeing the Mark V case on the table when the Mark V is in shot since Mark V is the case

the silver limbs red torso looks good if it were possible maybe swap the lower legs and arms with red ones to balance the silver out and it would be closer to the silver centurion look

Weird seeing the Mark V case on the table when the Mark V is in shot since Mark V is the case

the silver limbs red torso looks good if it were possible maybe swap the lower legs and arms with red ones to balance the silver out and it would be closer to the silver centurion look

Probably some spare suitcases just in case Whiplash rips another MKV?

Back