• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB SSE Frankenstein versus the Wolfman Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furystorm

Super Freak
Reaction score
Let the ribbing begin... ;)

The season is approaching again, and I'm still feeling the desire to have all three SSE dioramas together again, for the first time. This was the first piece I replaced with a substantial eBay win last year, before securing the other two in the short lived line. Well, Dracula and the Creature showed up before this one, and then after waiting, it finally dawned on me that I was probably not going to be receiving the FvW after all. Even though the seller was a member here, and I got nowhere with PMs and pleading for the individual to send me the piece, no headway was made, which led to my ultimate PayPal claim and refund.

But believe me, I would have rather had the piece, than that refund.

So if anyone wants to part with their FvW SSE diorama, or knows of one anywhere remotely possibly available, please let me know.

Maybe, I can have another happy ending like this one:

Only 25 made, long ago. Well, only 50 made of the SSE and I already owned one, so my chances are probably the same...

picture.php

Back