How perfect do you need your Hot Toys to be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How perfect do you need your Hot Toys to be?

• 100% Must be a perfect likeness all around.

Votes: 9 8.2%
  • 99%-90% I want it as near perfect as possible

Votes: 71 64.5%
  • 89%-75% I'd like it to resemble the actor/character

Votes: 27 24.5%
  • 74%-50% give me something close and I'm buying it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 49%-0% I don't care how accurate it is as long as its well made

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters

mikericm

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since there is always such a HUGE divide between the perfectionist collectors and the I'll take anything they produce collectors, I'm doing my first poll.

Where do you fall in the expectations of HT products regarding likeness and details accurate to the film? And please understand that this is a very loose poll. I didn't want to put too much detail in the options. Its just an approximation

Last edited:
Well if they don't get the stitching pattern screen accurate that s*** ain't being bought. :mad:

:rotfl for reals tho, i'm not overly fussy, if it looks like the actor and doesnt have anything that stands out as inaccurate i'm happy. Only figure i've wanted that i've been unhappy about is Hulk and that's cause they didn't use the more relaxed physique he has during the majority of the film.

Nothing is ever going to be 100% perfect and anyone expecting that (apparently most of HT's collectors here :lol) are just unreasonable fools. I want them as accurate as possible, but realize that they just won't always be.

Avengers Thor is only about 0 -49% accurate right now though :lol

Nothing is ever going to be 100% perfect and anyone expecting that (apparently most of HT's collectors here :lol) are just unreasonable fools. I want them as accurate as possible, but realize that they just won't always be.

Avengers Thor is only about 0 -49% accurate right now though :lol

Thats hilarious!!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

the hot toys are getting so good its hard to complain.
there are little things wrong with some but most are as good as they can be.
and i dont pay attention to the stuff im not interested In so dont know how bad all the avengers crap is.

I guess we'd all like it to be 100% but that's never going to happen and with no direct competiton Hot Toys can do whatever they like at the moment.

and i would like it to be as near perfect as possible.
which some of them are like DX11 and DX12 they are perfect.
but as long as they resemble the character i will buy it.

the hot toys are getting so good its hard to complain.
there are little things wrong with some but most are as good as they can be.

:lecture

I enjoy what we get. Hell I still enjoy my old SS SW figures that are on the buck body.

There's only one figure that I'm disappointed in at the moment and that's Bane. though I feel my hopes might had been set a little high after the awesome DX11 and DX12 figures and the very long long wait from the teaser in Jan to the full reveal

Overall, the only thing I can usually complain about is the prices. other than that. happy to be a collector

For me, my level of what's acceptable is a bit fluid. It rises and falls with the price. I'm a little more forgiving on the lower end of the spectrum. But as those dollar signs creep up, so do my expectations/demands.

The closer these things get to 100%, the less forgiving the general public seem to be. I think a line was crossed when people started *****ing about socks. Once we broke through that barrier, there was no going back.

Back