• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB : Superman Returns Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bill foster

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi all,

I want a Superman Returns figure. No matter if it's the original one or 2 in 1 one. No matter if loose or mint. Price offer will change depending on the condition.

Would prefer to buy someone from Los Angeles or San Francisco if possible, but please pm me with all the offers. I'm in States for another 9 days.

I've got a loose one... First release... Great condition, just no box and stuff... What are you looking to spend??

Lemme know.? I'm in Toronto, so shipping will be an issue... Nothing huge, guaranteed.

Cheers,
-r.

Here's mine, bill. 1st version with the certificate. He's been repainted but he looks good.

I'm not in Cali but if you have trouble finding one local and you're interested just pm me and I'll send you some better pics.

Supes6x9.jpg

coco, pm sent.
rhboyd, i'm leaving states in friday so the postage won't be able to make it i believe, i'll check with you when i get back to turkey if i don't buy any until then.

Back