innseng's Suit-Up Gantry with Mark IV Iron Man by hot toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

innseng

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi all,

Got some pictures up for my newly acquired HT IM Suit-Up Gantry with Mark IV. Sharing some beginner pictures, feel free to comment and I would love to improve my shots.

After looking at the pictures, I think I should do more close ups to make figure more realistic. Pardon me for the chairs behind too LOL! Cheers!

More pictures at my blog: www.sgbinas.blogspot.sg

DSC01527.JPG

DSC01528.JPG

DSC01529.JPG

Nice blog man... your pictures are great! I haven't bought the Gantry yet because I'm working on my budget right now but your pictures are nearly pushing me to pull the trigger NOW. Welcome to the board and keep up with the good stuff.

Nice blog man... your pictures are great! I haven't bought the Gantry yet because I'm working on my budget right now but your pictures are nearly pushing me to pull the trigger NOW. Welcome to the board and keep up with the good stuff.
Thank you DFanatic, your compliments makes my day. I will post more close up shots of the gantry to make sure you trigger off! :lol
I'm also putting aside funding for more stuff, the Suit-Up Gantry is definitely worth the buck.

Hey a fellow Singaporean. Welcome to the boards!
Cheers Orgasmic, glad to see a fellow countryman! Hail Internet!

Cool blog! I was never a fan of the MKV armor but your pics make the toy look amazing! :)
Hi Viking Spawn, thank you for your compliment :bow
The HT MKV got to have some reworks on the dull grey color, was hoping there is version 2.0 coming up with chrome silver. Nonetheless it is an awesome piece!

Well done with the blog and love the pics. :hi5:
Thanks Centurion! Glad my beginner shots are loved :naughty

Posting some Mark VI pictures from my blog, enjoy :wave

I very much love the BD details and colors. HT really give such great detailing and very accurate to the real deal. It really makes me want to get two pieces of MK VI so I can pose and display both non BD and BD version at the same time! More wallet blowing moments!

More pictures to share check out my blog: www.sgbinas.blogspot.sg

Cheers!

DSC001560.JPG

DSC001559.JPG

DSC001555.JPG

DSC001598.JPG

DSC001599.JPG

Great pics mate, added your blog to favourites and subscribed this thread ;)

Wonderful pics. I really like mine but I think I'm going to sell it. Too many other good items coming out to hold onto this.

Great pics mate, added your blog to favourites and subscribed this thread ;)

Thanks El Mule, glad you like it.

Wonderful pics. I really like mine but I think I'm going to sell it. Too many other good items coming out to hold onto this.

Hi Barinreese, you'll be selling this to fund for which ones? If I can only choose one, I would keep the Suit Up Gantry. It's one of a kind and figures are just figures, this is a piece where the figures comes alive, just standing in it.

Hi Barinreese, you'll be selling this to fund for which ones? If I can only choose one, I would keep the Suit Up Gantry. It's one of a kind and figures are just figures, this is a piece where the figures comes alive, just standing in it.

I want the entire Avenger's set. In order to get all 6 figures and not feel like I'm being anymore selfish with our money than I already am by spending $1000+ to get them, I have to get rid of this. I took it out of the box and had it on display for a week or so before boxing it back up and getting it ready to sell. Whoever gets it is going to be a happy camper getting it at a deal for something that had just been out of the box a few days.

Sorry to hear you having to sell such a great piece, but I hear ya. Lots of great figures coming out.

Yeah, its all a balancing act. With 3 teenage kids my priorities have to stay straight. College....weddings. Ugg! Perhaps I need to sell more!

Yeah, its all a balancing act. With 3 teenage kids my priorities have to stay straight. College....weddings. Ugg! Perhaps I need to sell more!

You're right about it being a balancing act. There are other things we spend money on other than this hobby. :hi5:
The trick is to prioritize. Collecting comes first. ;)

Back