Wolverine vs Batman Beatdown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve74

Super Freak
Reaction score
I saw this today, I thought it was pretty cool. I don't think they gave enough credit to Wolverine's fighting skills but it ends the way it should.

[ame="https://youtu.be/G7J1rhn4EhM"]https://youtu.be/G7J1rhn4EhM[/ame]

I love their costumes. Both characters looked very intimidating. I also agree with the outcome of the fight too. Not saying my favorite of the two had won, but considering what I know of them both. It should be the obvious choice asnyway.

That's an awesome vid outcome was sick but wolverine has about the same training as batman if not more. Awesome nonetheless

This is a cool video saw it last month... There is also a 10 min Punisher short with Tom Jane on youtube called dirty laundrey witch is cool and leaves me hope hope that Jane will return as Punisher because War Zone sucked in my book...

Batman would never have gone toe-to-toe with Wolvie in a tunnel with virtually no terrain. Plus, Bats does his research - Wolvie's healing factor would not have been a surprise for him and he would have planned accordingly.

I'm not trying to make this a "Go Bats!" rant, but I thought they really played a dumb beatstick version of Bats in that video. Wolvie, meanwhile was pretty spot on.

i seen this a short while ago, its awesome:clap I had the same idea to share it here but i'm a computer retard and don't know how to post links or videos like this. It took me about 2 months to figure out how to post full size pics:slap I like the way these guys look in there comic outfits in this video, wonder why they could never figure out how to do this with the x-men movies, this wolvie outfit looks bada$$ and kicks the $&^@ out of the leather outfit wolverine wears in the x-men film.

Batman would never have gone toe-to-toe with Wolvie in a tunnel with virtually no terrain. Plus, Bats does his research - Wolvie's healing factor would not have been a surprise for him and he would have planned accordingly.

I'm not trying to make this a "Go Bats!" rant, but I thought they really played a dumb beatstick version of Bats in that video. Wolvie, meanwhile was pretty spot on.

:exactly: I couldn't agree more. Batman would avoid any type of hand to hand combat against Wolverine because he would lose. What he would do is study and find the weakness, which would be the adamantium skeleton. He would then design a magnetic weapon in his Batcave that could stop Wolverine in his tracks and keep him from moving. Done deal, Batman wins.
The video is cool to watch and a lot of fun, but they made Batman dumb.
:lol :lol :lol

:exactly: I couldn't agree more. Batman would avoid any type of hand to hand combat against Wolverine because he would lose. What he would do is study and find the weakness, which would be the adamantium skeleton. He would then design a magnetic weapon in his Batcave that could stop Wolverine in his tracks and keep him from moving. Done deal, Batman wins.

While Batman is studying him Wolverine catches his scent, then he tracks him down, sneaks into the Batcave and guts Batman.
Why does nobody ever take into account how tactical Wolverine is? He might not have the mind of Batman but he probably has 5 times the amount of training he does. Look at what Wolverine did to the guy that killed Mariko.

While Batman is studying him Wolverine catches his scent, then he tracks him down, sneaks into the Batcave and guts Batman.
Why does nobody ever take into account how tactical Wolverine is? He might not have the mind of Batman but he probably has 5 times the amount of training he does. Look at what Wolverine did to the guy that killed Mariko.

Not to mention Logan is much older with that much more experience. All that, his training, and his animal instincts make him that much more lethal too. Batman is an extraordinary person, but Logan would beat him without too much trouble. Batman's biggest advantage is his brain. But when it comes to combat survival/knowledge, Logan is no dummy either.

Not to mention Logan is much older with that much more experience. All that, his training, and his animal instincts make him that much more lethal too. Batman is an extraordinary person, but Logan would beat him without too much trouble. Batman's biggest advantage is his brain. But when it comes to combat survival/knowledge, Logan is no dummy either.

I'm not at all suggesting that Wolvie is stupid, but realistically he does not have the same tools/equipment/tech/etc at his disposal. As they say, given time to plan, Batman can take anyone down and he does that thru intelligence and resources - none of which were showed in this video.

It all depends on the exact scenario. Is this a toe-to-toe street fight? Does Batman have time to plan and does he have the Batcave? Would Wolvie even be able to find out where the Batcave is? Would Wolvie be able to plan against someone so secretive as Batman?

As the video is portayed, yes, Wolvie would win in that toe-to-toe scenario. But Bats would never go along with that type of fight in the first place. Kind of reminds me about how poorly planned and executed Bats' fight with Bane went in TDKR...

Ah and there it is, the Batman reason every die hard fan uses, he would have planned it out and win. Wolverine would slice Batman's head off and that would be it.

What if he couldnt plan it, not much of a superhero if he has to take months to digest information and plan something vs just kicking pure ass when he comes across it. You DC guys and your stupid excuses and reasoning. Its always a popularity contest.

That could happen, but my opinion varies from yours. There are not very many comic book characters that could win a fist fight against wolverine in the first place cause he is bad a--. That is why Batman wouldn't fight him, but find a solution to stop him if needed. If Batman had to face him toe to toe he would get sliced to bits. :)

What if he couldnt plan it, not much of a superhero if he has to take months to digest information and plan something vs just kicking pure ass when he comes across it. You DC guys and your stupid excuses and reasoning. Its always a popularity contest.

Like I said in my post in hand to hand combat Batman would lose!!! That is why he would not attack Wolverine in a tunnel and avoid that fight at all costs. I think Batman would have the resources to escape and plan, which he has done in the comics a lot longer than Wolverine. By the time Batman actually confronted Wolverine the weapon to defeat him would be in hand. Yes, Batman would use his intelligence and $$$ to win. Just look at how many times Wolverine has attacked Magneto, only to be stopped in his tracks. Logan's rage and anger "Animal Instinct" takes over and always gets the best of him, even though he tries to control it. Just my opinion "BUD" so relax and smoke a cigar. You have your opinion and I have mine, nobody is right, or wrong here, just having some fun.

P.S. My favorite comic book character is The Punisher and he is Marvel. I prefer a ruthless vigilante with an arsenal of guns that kills first and asks questions later.

I'm not at all suggesting that Wolvie is stupid, but realistically he does not have the same tools/equipment/tech/etc at his disposal. As they say, given time to plan, Batman can take anyone down and he does that thru intelligence and resources - none of which were showed in this video.

It all depends on the exact scenario. Is this a toe-to-toe street fight? Does Batman have time to plan and does he have the Batcave? Would Wolvie even be able to find out where the Batcave is? Would Wolvie be able to plan against someone so secretive as Batman?

As the video is portayed, yes, Wolvie would win in that toe-to-toe scenario. But Bats would never go along with that type of fight in the first place. Kind of reminds me about how poorly planned and executed Bats' fight with Bane went in TDKR...

I do agree with you on all your points. There's not much someone can do when facing Batman's plans just like there's not much someone can do if Wolverine wants them dead.
In the end its all on the person writing the fight. I say Wolverine comes out on top because of his longer life span, so when Bats is dead a buried Wolverine will still be the best there is.

Back