Action Figure Batman - Digital Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shereef

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Sneak preview of my custom batman digital statue which is currently in its final production phase

stay tuned for more pics to come

Last edited:
I like it very- Eduardo Risso in style. I'd say it's more of a smirk(does'nt bother me)& the pose can depend on cape placement.

Looks really good. A mix between realism and the more fantastic stuff, very cool! Is the cape going to be sculpted as well? What's the size? Looks about 1/6 or 1/5...

this is going to be 17" so slightly above fifth scale, kind of a comiquette size... and it will be mixed media as the cape will be of material and the flexed hand in the pic will be holding the tip of the cape...

more pics to come in a couple fo days :D stay tuned

Really cool. The facial expression looks like that thug that was on the top of the building in the begining of 89 Batman. "Relax, The Bat.... Aw Man, Give Me a Break." Like he is standing above them mocking them.

lol, very true :D that may be also the reason he has that smug look on his face ... tellin you " i am batman and i can do whatever i want *****es :D
two things tho that make this statue stand out are that he has a very strong facial appearance with a lot of depth and a macho jawline, and that he has a ton of muscle on him which is the whole essence of statue making , because its the anatomy that makes the light fall on the sculpt the right way for all the muscles to stand out and give the proper 3D appearance of the character... its beyond me why sideshow continues to cover a good part of their statues in fabric :( which is kind of degrading to the sculpt

the paint job is almost done, i am having the shadows enhanced on the lighter grey version :)

stay tuned for more pics to come

Back