Hot Toys Nick Fury review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm back from vacation, and yes, it was a wonderful time. For my first review back, I thought I'd hit up the new Hot Toys Nick Fury, and figure that's almost entirely great...with one issue that still bugs me. You can find the review at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Awesome review & pics!!! Can't wait to get mine!

I especially love this pic! Thanks again! :panic:

review_htfury_1.jpg

Great review as always, I wish I could get my photos looking that good, having said that though, I think the case is upsides down/back-to-front? :)

A question from a newbie Hot Toys fan for those of you who are more experienced: I missed the order date for the Fury fig as Sideshow, but it still has an open waitlist as of today... what are the odds that any extra Fury's will shake out at this late date?

Last edited:
A question from a newbie Hot Toys fan for those of you who are more experienced: I missed the order date for the Fury fig as Sideshow, but it still has an open waitlist as of today... what are the odds that any extra Fury's will shake out at this late date?

Two chances: Slim to none.

But keep your name on the WL.
You just never know.

Nice review, that's the first time I've been to your site in a long time.

That head and the 'apparent simplicity' bothered me right from the proto pics and opted me to pass on it. But one look at a displayed unit at a local hobby shop and i was converted immediately. Such a beautiful figure inhand!

Great review as usual. I agree on all counts.

Back