1/4 enterbay cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lforigno

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is the 1/4 scale cape for enterbay batman. The capes are 50 dollars shipped in the US and 55 dollars shipped outside the US. They are twice as much because they take up so much fabric not only length but also the width that I could actually make 4 normal capes with it. Since these are custom items all sales are final. Thanks

My fabric on left enterbays on the right:
6bcae7f3.jpg

Enterbay cape:
369ce701.jpg

Custom cape:
ed1e3d6a.jpg

504ccb19.jpg

Last edited:
:horror i definitely want one of these for when i get my Bats in september. It looks soo much better and hangs much better than EB's.

When you taking orders for these?

I can make those whenever. I will not be picking up that figure so I will essentially make the tdk cape using this template.

This template? I assumed that the BB and TDKR capes have different templates, no? By whenever do you mean you'll be making them on demand or just whenever you decide to?

They have the same template just the way they are connected is all. I will be making them by demand as long as I am making the 1/4 capes.

Looks so much better with the new cape, amazing work! Will def. be interested once I get my bats.

Back