HOT TOYS Make a RESIDENT EVIL: RETRIBUTION Alice figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisRedfield

Freakzoid
Reaction score
resident_evil_retribution_poster_1.jpg

Resident-Evil-Retribution-resident-evil-retribution-31567289-700-1050.jpg

And maybe a Sienna Guillory's Jill?
Jill-Valentine-in-RE-Retribution-2012-resident-evil-31754590-1200-800.png

I think its due to the fact that the last alice didn't sell that well.

The RE figures never sold all that well either. I'm betting she's collateral damage for the bigger licenses. They get more $$$ off of the latest MK[insert redundant Roman numeral] and re-re-re-re-release of Batman. :lol :(

I'm not surprised they aren't made a retribution Alice, I prefer her outfit in afterlife and the weapons she came with.

If some of you are that hard up for another RE ALICE, then Brothers Production or whatever name they're going by let alone spell can fill your need.

NM23__29776_zoom.jpg

NM1__57275_zoom.jpg

NM17__11121_zoom.jpg

NM18__96115_zoom.jpg

IMHO . . . it's crap and not worth it.

If some of you are that hard up for another RE ALICE, then Brothers Production or whatever name they're going by let alone spell can fill your need.

NM23__29776_zoom.jpg

NM1__57275_zoom.jpg

NM17__11121_zoom.jpg

NM18__96115_zoom.jpg

IMHO . . . it's crap and not worth it.

This is Alice (or at least supposed to be) and it pains me to say this, but I wholly agree. The outfit looks like that cheap pleather that snaps if you look at it funny and stretches out regardless and the head looks like a horrible recast of the HT head with modified hair. Then there's the ridiculous price which is too high for an unlicensed figure as barebones and cheaply made as this. :lol

Back