• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

**DX Batman(DCD version) and HT Predator for trade**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas90

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've got one for trade.
He's missing one belt, has rubber tearing on both sleeves, and "fatigue" in the crotch area. NONE of these can be seen with the cape on.
Sonar head works perfectly, and besides missing the belt, is complete with box. This IS the DC Direct version with hard ab area.

Also for trade is a Hot Toys Tracker Predator

As far as trades go:
1. HT Scarecrow
2. HT OC Batman(not the FNO version)
3. MRM Joker

dd4a29f7.jpg

7646d388.jpg

e82675e3.jpg

4b575400.jpg

d25dd0d2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Anyone on here looking for a DX 02 Batman?

Wrong section.

Haven't gotten around to adding it yet. I'm still sifting through PM's asking me to part it out.

lol, so you took the time to post you were going to edit it, and the time to debate others comments, but not the time to actually list what you wanted to trade? :cuckoo:

lol, so you took the time to post you were going to edit it, and the time to debate others comments, but not the time to actually list what you wanted to trade? :cuckoo:

Yes. Just got off work, checked this thread first thing because there's new posts. I answered the comments, and now my "trade list" has been added.

You don't have to be such a hard ass about it. This is my first time making one of these after all.

How does it concern you? Sorry, I guess I fail to understand it.

Just go check out the commerce rules first, Thomas. That may answer your question.

Dave and some other mods have really worked hard on them in order to make the board a safer place to sell and trade.

Just go check out the commerce rules first, Thomas. That may answer your question.

Dave and some other mods have really worked hard on them in order to make the board a safer place to sell and trade.

It was my mistake for not doing it first. And I have been meaning to put up my "wants" but they're up now :)

Back