Besta wall cabinet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tortfeazor

Super Freak
Reaction score
There seem to be plenty of threads about the Besta floor units, but I'm looking for a wall-mounted option for my Hot Toys figures and this looks like it might work, but I couldn't find any threads with anybody who's used them.

I really would like to put the adjustable shelf in the middle and display 3-4 figures on each level, but it looks like they may be just a hair too short in height to stack them.

Has anybody used these, and if so and you have pictures I'd love to check them out.

This is what I used to display HT's in Besta's. IT's called INREDA.

The only difference is you want to wall mount them, but that's just logistics.

P1014496.jpg

And here you can see it used without the mirrored back, just to display POP One Piece :

P1014486.jpg

You woun't be able to display more than 2 to 3 HTs if you plan on just using the full wood shelves, you have to seperate the front from the back by using half shelves (glass in this case).

Hope that helps.

Are those just the standard Besta cubes that are like 55 bucks? That's looking like the most valid option, I don't think the height on the wall cabinet is going to cut it, and it's fairly shallow as well.

I have some of the Besta units mounted on the wall above my washer and dryer. I used 2 double cubes (horizontal). Adding the doors, Ireda mirror+shelves will do the trick for Hot Toys figures.

Yes, those are just the standard besta cube, you just need to buy the INREDA system, and then maybe the TOMBO doors if you like.

Like the previous post said, they are easily mountable to the wall too.

I like your presentation of collections.
I adopt this way to present my collection of toys and best way to keep them save.
When i was in Thailand with family tour, i collect more toys and increase my quantity.

Back