Sundance Death Row

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sundance

Super Freak
Reaction score
For months now I admire the collections on this board. Now it's my turn to share with you. So this is my tiny office under roofs where all of my collection is.
Sorry for crappy pics...

Main shelves :

Death Row :

Star Wars in a closet
:huh

Some figures awaiting finishes

More close-up soon on the rest of the army.:lecture

Cool collection. Did you make the cyclops figure?

Wow very cool and cozy collection room mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Great Collection; Sundance and I can also say I have seen Colossus Naked Now :slap :rotfl Thanks for Sharing

Thanks dude. But don't worry, it is a teenager version of colossus...( Byrne Era).
His physical is not fully developed.:naughty

collection looks really good

Thank you very much,man.

Wow very cool and cozy collection room mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Really glad you like it. Collection like yours and so many guys here made ​​me very shy to share mine...

Great stuff Sundance, like the custom X-Men you're doing, I've thought of trying some myself since its always been one of my favorite comics. :clap

Nice collection ;)

Many thanks, l'ami.

Very nice collection. I will also say how much I really like that Cyclops customs of yours. Well done!

Thanks. :) Well, very very want to finish the custom of cyclops soon because I have also a "Days of future Past" Wolverine in project...Just waiting the items to do it.

My Eyes, My Eyes, I want to scratch them out but the image is burned in my mind :lol:lol:lol

BTW Welcome to the Shelves; Sundance

My plan is to realize the customs of the entire original team of the seventies (Storm, Colossus, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Beast, etc) in their look at this time.
And thank you for the welcome, my friend :1-1:

Great stuff Sundance, like the custom X-Men you're doing, I've thought of trying some myself since its always been one of my favorite comics. :clap

Thanks.:wink1: Never enough customs of the X-Men IMO, so waiting yours, one of these days !

Great collection but I really like that Pliskin figure.

Thanks. it is one of my favorite character.

Last edited:
Little close-up on my "Brando-Neandertal" :

But the head for the base was the Angel of Sideshow...

Mike Donovan :

My termi-shelf :

LOTR :

For memories, an old hero from UK, Janus Stark :

More coming next :wave

On the Bay, by Bill Kern. I have the Ham Tyler head also.
But I didn't have news from him since a long time.
Like Alex Lopez who did the heads for Starsky & Hutch...
Some great artists come and go...

Very cool collection, Sundance! I love the variety and unique character selections. :)

Back