Dark Knight Trilogy Scaled Vehicles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K07

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't have the space or money to get any of the HT 1/6 vehicles, but I would love to own all three of Batman's vehicles from the trilogy in scale to one another.

I own the Movie Masters Batpod and a Hot Wheels 1:18 Tumbler already but they don't go well side by side. It baffled my mind that Hot Wheels didn't make a 1:18 scale Batpod in 2008. I did a Google search and found they're making one for TDKR.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MAT13553&mode=retail

Why is it so much money?! My Tumbler cost 1/3 that price! Will it be true to scale with their Tumbler (which I don't believe is actually 1:18) or will it be bigger and out of scale? Are they making the Bat too? I tried Google but that vehicle is nearly unsearchable since it pulls up any and every Batman related vehicle.

Are there model kits out there for these films? I'd build them if I had to. I just feel this is a missed opportunity on Mattel's part not making scaled Hot Wheels models or scaled Movie Master vehicles. Thanks for any help anyone may provide.

Back