Red Skull Help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canadian_Wolverine

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey fellow freaks I have a question / first mod, I was wondering if there was a thread on how to mod necks on a Truetype muscular body for either head sculpt of the RS figure. If there is no other such thread could someone but so kind enough to help a brother out or if it is not even more modding the TT body then which body should I look to buy both sculpts need to be displayed! Thanks for the Help!

You really can't mod the necks of a muscle body figure. If you want a head on a muscle body, you need to make it neckless, not the other way around. Frankly I don't think the Skull needs to be on a muscle body :confused:

You really can't mod the necks of a muscle body figure. If you want a head on a muscle body, you need to make it neckless, not the other way around. Frankly I don't think the Skull needs to be on a muscle body :confused:

Same here. Hugo wasn't muscular in the movie. He was wearing some type of padding though under his suit, but I believe HT already added that to the figure, no?

What exactly are you trying to accomplish that you feel you need a TM-19 body if you don't mind me asking?

Hey thanks guys it`s what I thought was right ( not able to use it ) I just had to ask because I had that body. That I had bought a while back, Just low funds so I thought I might be able to use it.So I used the body as a manikin for now. Thanks again for your input buttmunch & PapitoMX

Back