child or dwarf body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might be hard to get a Sideshow hobbit body now, as the figures were produced a while back. Also, a lot of them were bought up when some custom Merry and Pippen heads were made.
Obitsu do nude figures with shorter bodies.

Ah. Yeah, nothing is going to fit his body. I think if you combined the Hobbit body with that baby body you'd get something close. But nobody has explored the actual dwarf build, just fantasyish dwarf like bodies like Hobbits.

Tyrion is a figure I would love to see someone made though. By far my favorite character in the series.

Look in the LOTR threads. Pix and I dissected a DiD body to make it appropriate for the height of a Dwarf for our custom Gimlis who needed to be taller than Hobbits, but shorter than humans:

IMGP2219.JPG

I think they're trying for a TV version of Tyrion though so he'd need stubby arms and legs. Very different from Gimli.

Then I'd recommend one of those creepy 1/4 scale anime baby base bodies from Japan (so long as you don't mind genitalia on the figure). I forget the name of them, but they're fully articulated and look like they're a decent price.

Back