IRONMAN Charge & Shiping Question for My Fellow Members!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpenK

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys Who Has Recieved A Shipping Notice? or even Charged for IRONMAN EX??........... I Haven't And I am getting:( ............ I have seen AZOGS Pics and Another guy.. but has the mayority of you have any information........ Maybe Today I will have the good news:eek: ......

tomandshell said:
This happened to me with Grievous. Just have to be patient and watch everybody else get theirs first. Yours will come eventually...

:sick
Actually it hapened the same also with my grievous also:lol .............. Both my most wanted pieces this year!!!............ life works in Strange ways/..............:D

No notice for me yet.. And when I do get the notice, I always get the package the next day since I live in the LA area..

I read somewhere that they are sending them out in the order the orders were placed.. I know I was a little later in the game when I broke down (thankfully) and reserved an Iron Man..

Mine is a regular from a wait-list conversion so I don't expect mine to ship till last. Which is fine with me...

EDIT: Did I just type that? Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to get it but as long as I know it's coming that's all I need. Just because my current signature [subject to change] is of Captain America doesn't mean I don't like Iron Man. :D

Last edited:
Bodie The Cursed said:
No notice for me yet.. And when I do get the notice, I always get the package the next day since I live in the LA area..

I read somewhere that they are sending them out in the order the orders were placed.. I know I was a little later in the game when I broke down (thankfully) and reserved an Iron Man..

I've heard that alot, but I ordered mine right when he went up and still no shipping notice for me.:lol

gambit said:
I don't know if SS loves me so much or not, but my credit card has been pre-authorized, :chew
:monkey2 ............. I want to be Charge NOW!!!!... I envy You.............:D

NOW I AM SCARED!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST RECIEVED AN EMAIL TELLING ME THAT MY CREDIT CARD DID NOT PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID HAVE A PROBLEM IN THE WEEKEND BUT SOLVE IT ALREADY I CALLED BY PHONE AND LEFT A MESSAGE AND ALSO RETURNED THE E-MAIL TO THEIR COSTUMER SERVICE..................O MAN I HOPE I DONT GET AXED. FIRST TIME IT HAPPENS TO ME............ I DO HAVE FUNDS!!.............:monkey2

They usually ship by zones rather than when it was ordered- I almost always get things first due to being in LA. But not for this guy it seems.

Problem Solved.................... called again directly they passed the card and it worked.............lets hope............

SpenK said:
NOW I AM SCARED!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST RECIEVED AN EMAIL TELLING ME THAT MY CREDIT CARD DID NOT PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

same thing happened to me. lol

i just got an email today and i've realised why. i forgotten to update the card details after my card got upgraded by the bank and had a replacement.

it says to reply within 5 days so i expect this to ship over the next few days. i mean i know it has already been shipping since some ppl have already gotten their. but i meant for those who have yet to get their cards charged or receive shipping notice.

I want my shipping notice....:monkey2

Seriously, I just hope that whatever day its delivered is one I'm not in school, although I suppose it doesn't matter since I would have to wait another day either way...

Darklord Dave said:
They usually ship by zones rather than when it was ordered- I almost always get things first due to being in LA. But not for this guy it seems.

It seems that when they have a limited number at first and they are not all shipping out at once, they ship in waves according to zones. When they all come in at once and go out together, they go first come first served. I believe the thought is that the east coast waves goes out first so that when the final shipments come in and the west coast orders begin to ship, everybody ends up getting them around the same time. In theory, of course.

As a west coaster, I am naturally opposed to such a theory! What happens if the final batch gets delayed? We suffer the great indignancy and humiliation of waiting an additional few days for our collectible! For shame!!

Mine was charged yesterday and shipped today, this one going to my work address to avoid the Hulk Vs Spidey fiasco of a week and a half ago...

Back