Question on Sideshow Pro body feet pegs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceCrawler

Super Freak
Reaction score
Are all Sideshow ankle pegs the same size? Like will GI Joe feet/boots fit on a Boba Fett body? I assume figures with the newest Pro body will take the same feet?

Sean

Sorry to necropost this but will other manufacturers feet pegs like Hot toys etc work on Sideshow Pro bodies?

Nope, hot toys use a ball joint. You can force HT joints into SSC shoes but that's the opposite of what you're after

I haven't tried it yet, but I need to... but I think the pro ankle (and buck since it's the same) might be compatible with some of the feet from figures like Staturday toys. I have a dwindling supply of buck feet from upgrades that I've been using on Pro-bodies.

I haven't tried it yet, but I need to... but I think the pro ankle (and buck since it's the same) might be compatible with some of the feet from figures like Staturday toys. I have a dwindling supply of buck feet from upgrades that I've been using on Pro-bodies.

I just dumped about a dozen feetless Buck bodies the other day. :lol

Thanks for the replies. I'm trying to figure out a way to swap the molded boots for cloth versions.

Back