custom Jason screams

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1sixthtoyz

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just finished this guy, tried to get as close as the movies pic.
Hope you like him.
403571709.jpg

403571710.jpg

403571711.jpg

403571712.jpg

i picked up the gloves from parts and in the beginning of part 7 he is wearing them.The gloves are cloth, I had to cut his hands off to apply them.. I suspended him using a metal rod hooked to sideshows stands and covered it with plants.

Great job man. I had an idea a while back to actually do this in water. Like display him in a fish tank or something. However I never followed through and I would think after a period of time the figure would disintegrate for real. :lol

Awesome custom!!!

Last edited:
Great job man. I had an idea a while back to actually do this in water. Like display him in a fish tank or something. However I never followed through and I would think after a period of time the figure would disintegrate for real. :lol

Awesome custom!!!

I guess you could do it with a cheap 7 inch jason,

that would be the sickest most awesome Fish tank LOL, I Would LOVE to see that for real, adding a Camp Crystal Lake sign. or even some bodies of victims,
that would be so awesome

I guess you could do it with a cheap 7 inch jason,

that would be the sickest most awesome Fish tank LOL, I Would LOVE to see that for real, adding a Camp Crystal Lake sign. or even some bodies of victims,
that would be so awesome

That would be sick

get some random 7 inch toys, bloody them up a little, put them on the bottom, or floating, and jason in the middle, paint the back of the fish thank dark, maybe dark green, and the Camp Crystal lake sign at the bottom too,
that would be the coolest fish tank Ive ever seen, specially if the back of the tank is dark, because it will be a really good contrast

Back