Droppin' in to say hello!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Regalwindhund

Super Freak
Reaction score
Displaced New Yorker currently residing in Florida
Hello fellow collectors and 1/6 enthusiasts! Name’s Alex. I’ve been customizing and kit-bashing for a while now, primarily WWII, Vietnam, and Modern era soldiers.
I’ve always been a massive Star Wars fan and a fan of all things One Sixth. I only recently though became interested in customizing Star Wars and other movie licensed figures. I had always been apprehensive to customize these types of figures due to their large price tags and limited numbers. It actually wasn’t till I received my Sideshow Boba Fett that I wanted to fix it up. That’s when I found this site and saw all the great custom and modified Boba Fetts and I tore mine apart right away. Now he looks great! Then I got the itch to fix Vader’s Helmet and cape, and weather some Clone Troopers, and now I’m hooked.
I know I’ve only been here for a week or so, but from what I’ve seen there are a lot of talented people on this board and I can’t wait to meet everyone.

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Alex! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Not really a 1/6 collector but there's so much talent on these board that it will literally blow your socks off...

...into more screen accurate socks.

Welcome to the boards! :duff

Back