Interest: 1/4 scale batman begins cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lforigno

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone this is just to gather interest for a 1/4 scale batman begins Cape. I will be getting mine soon and although the enterbay cape is nice it is not where is should be plus I know the material I use will look more film accurate and look brilliant in 1/4 scale. Just to let you know I have figured out how much fabric will be needed per cape so I know a price will be 70 dollars shipped within the US and 75 shipped outside the US.

I will begin posting pics once mine is in hand but in the mean time if you are interested just let me know. Thanks.

Definately interested. My 1/6 figures wouldn't be the same without your capes. *subscribed*

The reason it is so much is because literally more than twice the amount of fabric is needed at 1/4 scale than 1/6 because of the width of the cape.... It is huge lol. I will post some side by side pics of the capes laid out once batman arrives. I will also post before and after pics with the original stock cape vs custom cape.

Can't say that I'd get one at the moment but I know it's gonna look awesome and I can't wait to see some pics. :rock

I'm definitely in for one of these!
Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Cheers,

Chris

The reason it is so much is because literally more than twice the amount of fabric is needed at 1/4 scale than 1/6 because of the width of the cape.... It is huge lol. I will post some side by side pics of the capes laid out once batman arrives. I will also post before and after pics with the original stock cape vs custom cape.

The cape that came with the EB arent that big, Lance. The 1/6 OC suede that I got from you is quite long and drapes almost 1/3rd of the figure.

While the one that comes with EB is kind of hanging slightly. But you are the pro, I guess you'll know better once you get him on hand.:wave

I'd definitely get one, got 2 capes from you last week sent to UK for Batman Begins and TDK and they look so much better

I am definitely in for this.
So count me in man.

Infact if it's anyway possible I would like 1 BEGINS one and 1 TDKR one

Back