The Devils Rejects by Sideshow. C'mon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don_of_the_dead

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I really would love a set of these. ITs popular enough to garner a line. Even on Sid Haigs site, his fiancee told me she loves Sideshow and would love to see him as a Sideshow figure. C'moooooon.

Capt. Spaulding (Clown Version)
Capt. Spaulding (non clown)
Otis (Robed from House of 1000 Corpses)
Otis (Bearded from Rejects
Baby
Tiny
Mother Firefly
R.J. in armor
Grandpa (RIP Dennis Fimple)
Wydell
Charlie (C'mon, Ken Foree needs a figure!)
Clevon

don_of_the_dead said:
I really would love a set of these. ITs popular enough to garner a line. Even on Sid Haigs site, his fiancee told me she loves Sideshow and would love to see him as a Sideshow figure. C'moooooon.

Capt. Spaulding (Clown Version)
Capt. Spaulding (non clown)
Otis (Robed from House of 1000 Corpses)
Otis (Bearded from Rejects
Baby
Tiny
Mother Firefly
R.J. in armor
Grandpa (RIP Dennis Fimple)
Wydell
Charlie (C'mon, Ken Foree needs a figure!)
Clevon

and The Unholy Two brother! I would like to see Otis come with his armor from the intro also, maybe an exclusive!

I would so buy a Devils Rejects line if SS put one out. Imagine a 1/4 PF Captain Spaulding with his rotting gums....or Otis, Baby and Spaulding with guns drawn in their convertible....this line has many possibilities!

Jen said:
I would so buy a Devils Rejects line if SS put one out. Imagine a 1/4 PF Captain Spaulding with his rotting gums....or Otis, Baby and Spaulding with guns drawn in their convertible....this line has many possibilities!

Just imagine how cool Spaulding in his clown suit would look Sideshow style!

Jayrock the 13th said:
Just imagine how cool Spaulding in his clown suit would look Sideshow style!

I've never liked clowns and Spaulding was by far the creepiest looking excuse for a clown I have ever seen. If he and all his clown glory were immortalized in a 1/4 PF, I know that thing would give me nightmares and I would love it!

I'm all for a SideShow line of "The Devils Rejects". Haig and Moseley are two great guys to meet in person. I know Don of The Dead, can definately confirm this.:D

I didn't really like House of 1000 Corpses, but I loved Devil's Rejects. I'd get some of these to go with other modern maniacs.

When I read the title of this thread, I couldn't help but hear Gob from Arrested Development. C'mon!

I thought of GOB too, hehe, Sideshow needs to expand their horror line. And Devil's Rejects would make a great start. I'd buy em all.

Back