• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB- Psylocke PF(head&arm);SS MadameHydra Parts;DCD Covergirls Supergirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VS1976

Super Freak
Reaction score
Added new want to buy list. Preferably sellers from Canada.... But USA brothers & sisters welcome too :)

DCD - AH Covergirls Supergirl (Must be mint)

Need SSC PYSLOCKE PF Parts

Looking for reg or ex head(s) and both left and right arm attachements of Pyslocke. Anybody that has broken or replacement parts from SSC please pm me.

Need SSC Madame Hydra Comiquette Parts

Looking for base, head and both right & left arms. Again please PM me if you have any replacements parts from SSC.

PM me if the price is reasonable. :)~ Jason

Last edited:
Re: WTB - Batgirl Bishoujo (Blue/Grey Version)

these are going for a lot on ebay, so is the phoenix variants, catwoman and rogue
best of luck, i do have both versions and like the black one more, but not looking to sell now though i could use the funds lol

Re: WTB - Batgirl Bishoujo (Blue/Grey Version)

these are going for a lot on ebay, so is the phoenix variants, catwoman and rogue
best of luck, i do have both versions and like the black one more, but not looking to sell now though i could use the funds lol

:lol Okay.... :wave

Added more to my want to buy list...

Re: WTB-Batgirl Bishoujo (Blue/Grey Version),PCS Cammy PF EX,Covergirl Supergirl,Hawk

I think I can help on that Batgirl but you may have to give me a week I'm Mexico right now and wont be back until Friday. I will be open to message all week. I actually 6+ here. I can give you more info if you like I read my messages daily

WTB - SSC Psylocke PF parts (heads & arms) & Madame Hydra Parts (base & arms) needed

Need SSC PYSLOCKE PF Parts

Looking for reg or ex head(s) and both left and right arm attachements of Pyslocke. Anybody that has broken or replacement parts from SSC please pm me.

Madame Hydra Comiquette Parts

Looking for base, head and both right & left arms. Again please PM me if you have any replacements parts from SSC.

Last edited:
Re: WTB-Batgirl Bishoujo (Blue/Grey Version),PCS Cammy PF EX,Covergirl Supergirl,Hawk

Still looking but Cammy would be bought soon from a fellow freak :)

Threads merged as per Commerce Rules.

I haven't changed the title to include the 2 items from you other thread as I couldn't fit them in the title. So you may want to change it yourself to something else, the option is there if you do.
x :peace

Threads merged as per Commerce Rules.

I haven't changed the title to include the 2 items from you other thread as I couldn't fit them in the title. So you may want to change it yourself to something else, the option is there if you do.
x :peace

:( damn now how I'm I suppose to squeeze all those in 1 headline

Re: WTB-Cammy PF EX;Pylocke PF(head&arm)&MadameHydra Parts;Bishoujo Batgirl;DC coverg

Cammy PF EX added to WTB list.

Re: WTB-Cammy PF EX;Pylocke PF(head&arm)&MadameHydra Parts;Bishoujo Batgirl;DC coverg

here is Cammy u wanT

cammy11.jpg

cammy21.jpg

cammy31.jpg

cammy41.jpg

BumP for my BrO.........:hi5:

why only ex and not the reg cammy?

Back