The Dead -- Next year's figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff A Simon

Freaked Out
Reaction score
If we were to accept for arguements sake that next year will also see an addition to The Dead editions... what sort of character do you think it will be?

I am thinking ... a doctor, bitten and infected at the hospital while trying to tend to Patient Zero.

Would the second infected zombie be Subject Two? Or does Subject One follow Patient Zero?

Actually, I think I would prefer to see a nurse as the first femal member of The Dead ranks. Or a female doctor would accomplish the same thing, I suppose.

I was actually thinking a female zombie... possibly a nurse. Or they could do a 2 pack of a doctor and nurse.

galactiboy said:
I was actually thinking a female zombie... possibly a nurse. Or they could do a 2 pack of a doctor and nurse.

I'd definitely like a Nurse Zombie, that'd be my choice.

Though frankly I don't want to wait till next year. I'd really like this to be a regular line.

A blood sucking, needle stabbing zombie nurse would be great:frank

Can't we expect a death figure during halloween?:winkpumpk :winkpumpk :winkpumpk

I think a doctor would be a natural choice and then eventually a news reporter after the outbreak becomes bigger. They could get really funny and make mailmen and bakers ( the zomebie cop had to get a donut) as zombies.

how about a JANITOR zombie?? he can come with a bloody base and a mop.

I'd be happy with more dead figures per year... a Halloween and SDCC release would be great for me. When it comes to zombies the more the merrier!!!

galactiboy said:
I'd be happy with more dead figures per year... a Halloween and SDCC release would be great for me. When it comes to zombies the more the merrier!!!

That's my thinking.. We need a horde of them!!!

Hells yes... I look forward to the day when I can have a large group of zombies massed together!

BTW TOE, I like the idea of a janitor... a whole new meaning to a slop bucket!

My ideal zombie would be a pregnant woman zombie w/ zombie baby. Most of the skin would be torn off on one side of her face exposing the muscle and bone and perhaps she'd have no jaw, just a dangling slimy tongue. The best part would be the rubbery zombie baby accessory that could either be posed ripping it's way out of her or on all fours being dragged around by the still attached umbilical cord. That'd be scarier than some nurse or janitor.

Entropy Chicken said:
My ideal zombie would be a pregnant woman zombie w/ zombie baby. Most of the skin would be torn off on one side of her face exposing the muscle and bone and perhaps she'd have no jaw, just a dangling slimy tongue. The best part would be the rubbery zombie baby accessory that could either be posed ripping it's way out of her or on all fours being dragged around by the still attached umbilical cord. That'd be scarier than some nurse or janitor.

You got a very sick imagenation....

I like it:monkey5

Back