The Dark Knight Rises 1/6 Scale Batman Dioramas - Theatracality Sewer ; Perspex Vault

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hokietwo

Super Freak
Reaction score
TDKR BANE HIDEOUT: Theatracality and Breaking the Bat

[ame]https://youtu.be/4RGbrEmVrhc[/ame]

While waiting for Bane, I decided to give him some digs to let his games begin!

This will be a modular Dio maybe up to 3 pieces havent decided yet. But as requested, here's a couple of pics from the main module. I have more supplies hopefully getting here for the weekend and I can show alot more with the framework more defined.

BANESEWER1_zpsf1f4d392.jpg

BANESEWER4_zps09b1a064.jpg

BANESEWER2_zps83bd9e4b.jpg

Some bad stuff went down in this spot right here...........

BANESEWER3_zps64318212.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The Dark Knight Rises 1/6 Scale Batman Dioramas - Perspex Vault

Gotta ask will you make a few available?

Gotta ask will you make a few available?

Hi! I'll have to make a decision after completing this first one. Done properly it will be a great art piece and pretty expensive just in materials used. It looks like this thing is going to tip the scales at 20 lbs!!!!:yess: I'll keep you posted.

Looking good so far, can't wait to see the final product. Cudos for attempting this, looks like it's going to be a difficult project from the looks of things.

This will be fascinating to watch - certainly the most complex build of all three vaults/armories.

I give you credit for even attempting it and with those materials! :panic::clap

This is looking great... Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Can't freaking wait to see how this turns out

Let the games begin!

:yess:

Small update for the night. Boxes! Been cutting these over the last day. Very tedious, but finally got all of them cut and measured. Lots of drilling tomorrow on these things to get them together.

The first armory was cake compared to this..............:lecture

Last edited:

UPDATE:

Received the last of my metal and cast the remaining pieces I needed. Just about ready to start putting this together. A LOT of prep goes into this thing. If you screw something up, you most likely will ruin the piece with this. Have to be careful with cuts and measurements. Measure 3 times cut once!

Last edited:

Testing the moving parts tonight. Got the door track weapons rolling plates built and pneumatic door shocks (Yes they work no air though:acme) started. Devil's details for sure..............

All these details:gah:

Last edited:

If you're gonna make these for sale (and the price is right) then count me in :D

Looks really cool so far

Engineer by profession? This looks so wicked mate. :rock

Last edited:

Got the main supports and back wall together. Lol just the back glass with a figure up looks good! Can't imagine what this is going to look like together. Very heavy and takes patience and care to work with.
The back wall and supports alone are 3 pounds 10 oz. Completed its going to be easily over 20 lbs.

The perspex scratches very easily. Definitely going to have to invest in some polish!

Last edited:
Back