Hello from Ireland

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GavinG

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello :wave

My name is Gavin and I live in Belfast Northern Ireland.
I have been collecting in one form or another most of my life but the last 15 years have been concentrated on my Star Trek collection ranging from life size replica props to figures most are in storage but some choice items are at hand and I will post some pics up in the right sections.
I am also heavily into Highlander collecting licensed swords the figures and resin models I can post some pics of these no probs I have recently completed my Sideshow Figure collection all ten and loose sets etc.
Have good size collections of Stargate and Farscape too mostly figures also some Terminator and AVP items.

Thanks Everyone :)

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Gavin! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Welcome Gavin! :wave

Can't wait to see your Star Trek collection!

Nimoy_Spock-284x300.jpg

:peace

Nimoy_Spock-284x300.jpg

Thanks for the interest in my Star Trek - I wish I had space to display my stuff and show you what I have but can only stick up pics of a few choice items but they among my best.
I recently got the life size replica props of Locutus and the Borg Queen which I am currently designing a display area for them which are by far the favourites in my collection.
Heres a taster please try and ignore the mess in the middle of improving the back drop to these etc.

borg037.jpg

borg040.jpg

borg039.jpg

borg006.jpg

Welcome to be sure;)
Thought you'd have a collection of potatoes shalaylee's or empty guinness cans :)

Only messing my ma's from antrim and dads from dublin and I was born in hackney so _____k knows what I am?
Answers on a postcard:)
Welcome:)

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Gavin! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Nimoy_Spock-284x300.jpg

Hello I did put up a thanks and a few pics of my recent Star Trek items yesterday but the site wouldnt allow me to put them up and have taken them to a moderator for approval or something which is very frustrating indeed.
Just wanted to let you guys know didnt want you thinking I had ignored you - thanks.

Hello Gavin and welcome. That is some great stuff you have there:clap

I plan on visiting your country next year, well the Republic and I would like to have a tour guide. Could you perhaps quit your job for a week or two so you can show me around? I will pay you of course:wink1::D

Hello Gavin and welcome. That is some great stuff you have there:clap

I plan on visiting your country next year, well the Republic and I would like to have a tour guide. Could you perhaps quit your job for a week or two so you can show me around? I will pay you of course:wink1::D

Thanks glad you like them - I have a thread on the go showing some other choice items if you want to check it out :wave

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114302

Cheers for the offer on the tour guide :wave but I cant help you out sorry between work and family if I get a half a day to my self Im lucky :gah:

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Nice Borg! You know, I always preferred the TV version to the movies version. I always liked that more down and dirty, thrown together look of the TV show Borg - despite it coming about only because they had no money. I think it emphasised the 'assimilation' idea better. In the movies, they just looked too polished. By the time they got to the movies, they weren't really the Borg anymore anyway.

Still, I can see that you have a great deal to contribute to these pages so :duff

Back