shaun-o shtuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have a great collection and its displayed equally well. I like your Dead set ups.

Anthos said:
Most impressive, I'm currently on the hunt for a Jedi Mickey. Came close once or twice, but he will be mine...
Got the Mickey at Disneyland. I know there's an 800 number you can call to order anything directly from the parks good luck.

shaun-o said:
Got the Mickey at Disneyland. I know there's an 800 number you can call to order anything directly from the parks good luck.

they are already sold out. I went two days ago and they said it is out of stock :monkey2

Patient Zero...always a great figure to have in one' s collection.

TOE said:
they are already sold out. I went two days ago and they said it is out of stock :monkey2

jedi mickey is insanely awesome. i want him and sorceror mickey? if you don't mind me asking, how much was jedi mickey?

congerking said:
jedi mickey is insanely awesome. i want him and sorceror mickey? if you don't mind me asking, how much was jedi mickey?
He was $150.00. I'm sure they will get some more in. On the day I got mine they told me he was the last one. That was 7/16. On 8/3 I was at Disneyland again and they had some more. If they don't have them at the Star Trader they might have them at the Collectable store on main street. I also saw the pirate Mickey as well. Good luck.

shaun-o said:
He was $150.00. I'm sure they will get some more in. On the day I got mine they told me he was the last one. That was 7/16. On 8/3 I was at Disneyland again and they had some more. If they don't have them at the Star Trader they might have them at the Collectable store on main street. I also saw the pirate Mickey as well. Good luck.

Thanks, my buddy loves going to downtown disney, so I'll have to check it out the next time I'm there.

Back