Where can i find 1/6 Car parts, buildng rubble and building pieces?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultron-7

Super Freak
Reaction score
Starting to plan my massive Avengers fight display and i have a list of stuff i want but not sure where to look, any help would be great.

I'm looking for (all 1/6 scale or close):

Car wheels and body panels.

Bricks, general rubble and Doors.

Building sections with windows, or 1/6 pictures of buildings that can be printed and stuck to plastic or wood blocks to simulate a building.

Newspapers and Civilian clothing, hats, shoes, bags etc.

And finally, used shell casings.

Starting to plan my massive Avengers fight display and i have a list of stuff i want but not sure where to look, any help would be great.

I'm looking for (all 1/6 scale or close):

Car wheels and body panels.

Bricks, general rubble and Doors.

Building sections with windows, or 1/6 pictures of buildings that can be printed and stuck to plastic or wood blocks to simulate a building.

Newspapers and Civilian clothing, hats, shoes, bags etc.

And finally, used shell casings.

All of this will require work on your part as there are no Bag-O-street-debris

1/6 RC or Barbie car parts painted...

Bricks - styrofoam. There are even pyramid building kits in the toy isle that are about 1/6 brick scale.

Doors... Barbie again - again painted. Or build with styrene.

Newspapers will have to be printed by you.

Civi clothes are not hard to find online or on ebay.

Soldier Story have had a few releases with shell casings and I think a company was selling bags of them too. Just see what you can come up with on google.

Have fun!

Thanks guys. I had ideas for most of it, mainly the ammo, bricks and doors i was struggling on.

Gonna use 1/6 RC car wheels, shoes etc. of ebay. Newspapers printed by me just looking for a image to use. For the buildings i was gonna wrap a image of a building around a styrene box. And so on, just need to source the more difficult parts now.

Back