• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Santi with Bomb Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
Hi. I'm looking for a SS Santi Statue. Mint or loose. PM me how much you are asking for and I'll see if I can meet the price. Thanks.

TOE:chew

Very cool piece. Good luck finding one, it'll be worth the hunt...

:)

Agent23 said:
Very cool piece. Good luck finding one, it'll be worth the hunt...

:)

no kidding. the last one i saw couple of weeks ago was $200. I really can't see myself paying that much for this statue. :monkey2

TOE said:
no kidding. the last one i saw couple of weeks ago was $200. I really can't see myself paying that much for this statue. :monkey2

I'm actually surprised you saw it that cheap. Considering he was $295 originally with an ES of 100 it wouldn't surprise me to see him fetch more than that. Granted wasn't a huge mainstream film, but it was definitely great for those who have seen it. And a very awesome statue.

Good luck. Hope you find one.

oxbeard said:
I'm actually surprised you saw it that cheap. Considering he was $295 originally with an ES of 100 it wouldn't surprise me to see him fetch more than that. Granted wasn't a huge mainstream film, but it was definitely great for those who have seen it. And a very awesome statue.

Good luck. Hope you find one.

it was the first film I saw by Guillermo del Toro. Since then, I saw his work as inspirational motive as a filmmaker, next to Kurosawa of course. Thanks. Yeah. Gotta keep looking.

The last Santi with Bomb that was on ebay sold for $2499. The problem is that even if you have the money to spend, you'll have a tough time finding one.

Back