Any ideas for larger displays for vehicles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nemesis243

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking into buying something to display the upcoming Batmobile Tumbler I'll be getting and wanted to see if anyone of you might could give me some ideas on what I could use to display this sucker on. Right now I'm looking on Ikea hoping I might find something large enough but any help would be awesome. Sideshow shows the size for it to be 11" H (279.4mm) x 18.5" W (469.9mm) x 29" L (736.6mm).

I've seen some really cool enclosed coffee tables with the Tumbler and figures in them. Not sure if they were custom or store bought though. May be worth a google search.

Too bad those tables are impossible to find if you're not in a bigger city. :( I'd really like to hear some ideas other than custom acrylic. Anyone?

didn't some ppl start using upsidedown aquariums? Sorry I don't remember which thread it was in or whether it was a separate one

exactly, you definitely need a case over it. I had my tumbler exposed for about a year, I hated dusting that thing. Too many parts to go through

Sideshow had the West Batmobile and Burton Batmobile at SDCC with an open lid display case around them and they had a bunch of dust on them by the end of the con. Just 5 days of sitting there! :horror

The floor.

You're welcome.

Close thread.

At this rate I might end up having to do that lol. Well from what it looks like I'm going to have to come up with something that I might have to construct as well as keep it from collecting dust on it. Thanks for all the advice my good friends.

Well have you thought about custom displays?? Endless possibilities if you really want to get something unique.

I use casesforcollectibles, gotten 3 from them. They have great prices with free shipping I believe. I bet the tumbler would look cool with a white acrylic bottom?

Back