Wolverine Max, New Ongoing Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've added it to my pull list can't wait for this one

It better not be another best there is that was just awful

I've added it to my pull list can't wait for this one

It better not be another best there is that was just awful

I'm adding to my pull list too. I heard Wolverine The Best There Is was terrible. What was so bad about it? I thought the artwork at least looked decent.

Where do you have your pull list? I do it from this place in Westchester, Alternate Realities. You get 10% off if you have a pull list.

I really want to go to Midtown Comics in Manhattan because you get 20% off. But you need to pull 10 comics. I'm at 7 so, it's not worth it.

The best there is had really bad writing the story didn't flow, it was full of swearing but it was all changed to ##### and it just didn't feel like wolverine.

I'm in the uk so get all my comics from economic comics I like that they bag and board them and it's all done on line only problem is its too easy to add stuff

Well, now that Wolverine is in every Marvel book, I guess the only left to do is make new books for Wolverine.

I know it's only two issues in, but what a disappointment this is. Should have let Ennis write it. Finally Wolverine Max and it's just another Logan amnesia tale with the odd F bomb here and there.

I just caught up on this now it's on comixology

Glad they changed artist some of the art on issue one is awful

I am enjoying it so far looking forward to where it's going

I am all FOR anything MAX! I started reading this from release day of issue #1. After issue 1, I was kind of dissapointed, but they definately started turning up the content and story in issue 3. Its starting to get good, and Im glad the story in general is stand alone and its not like you have to know a huge history of xmen or wolverine. I think they are doing a good job so far.

I agree it Is a good jumping on point

I think that this will grow into a great series

Looking forward to the max take on weapon x

I didnt even think about weapon X! Its been a few weeks since issue 3, but I cant remember, did he have bone claws? I cant believe I didnt catch it if he did! I read too many comics :p lol. I think Im reading too many series right now, Im starting to forget whats going on in everything :(

I'm pretty sure they are metal but his skeleton isn't adamantium due to the shark biting off his legs. Also the fact at one point he wears claw gauntlets

Back