Casa Del Bergholtz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Bergholtz

In the belly of a whale
Reaction score
I recently took some shots of my studio for an online interview and thought I'd share the images here. My 'collection' isn't nearly as expansive the rest of you, but I'm workin' on it. :)

Anyway, here ya go. Forgive the censorship, I know that's lame.

Studio%201.jpg

Studio%202.jpg

Studio%203.jpg

Studio%204.jpg

Studio%205.jpg

Studio%206.jpg

Studio%207%20copy.jpg

Studio%208%20copy.jpg

Dang those pics are cool. I like the alternating PF and 12" figures on your wall. Nice to see the desk of the master!

FYI, some of the work in progress pictures at your desk came out a little blurry. You might want to fix that for us...

:rolleyes:

Sideshow Andy said:

I'd do anything to have an uncensored view of these pics! Must be something new you are working on now!:lol

Thanks Andy! I can only look in envy at your awesome collection! Thanks for giving us a peek!:chew

Great set-up Andy. The dark walls really make the figures stand out. Nice lighting too.

What's the artist's model that's wearing Luke's hat? I'd be interested in getting one.

awesome.
thanks for the peek inside your monster lab.

... so where is the secret stash of good casteline kept? :D

Batty said:
Great set-up Andy. The dark walls really make the figures stand out. Nice lighting too.

What's the artist's model that's wearing Luke's hat? I'd be interested in getting one.

Thanks guys. :)

Good eye Batty! The model is from www.freedomofteach.com, it's one of the better ones I've found actually.

Thanks for sharing your studio pics, you have an amazing collection. It is interesting to see what an artist collects.

Great pics Andy!!! Definitely an awesome collection, and I'm trully honored to get a peek into the workshop of the master. Of course, that censorship thing is totally unnecessary, I mean we won't tell anyone :monkey3 .

Sideshow Andy said:
Good eye Batty! The model is from www.freedomofteach.com, it's one of the better ones I've found actually.
Wow! Great link. Thanks Andy!

Do you know of any other teaching artist sites? Most of my work is in illustration and painting, but I try to learn whatever I can. If you don't mind, could you PM me with some other sites you might recommend?

Sideshow Andy said:
Thanks guys. :)

Awesome collection Andy!!! Thanks for sharing.

..also, thanks for sharing the web site. I have been looking for a mini-anatomical model and I found it. I'm a med student so this will come really handy. Also, they are not bad in price. All the other ones I saw are going in $1000 :monkey4 Are they pretty detailed??

..also, do you happen to have the version 3?

pixletwin said:
Anybody else squinting at the blurries and trying to ferret out what it is he trying to hide besides me?

Its a Medieval Kurgan:eek: :monkey1 :monkey2 ......

Great pix Andy!! Thanks for shareing!!

Great stuff Andy, I see you have some of your model kits displayed as well, I've caught a few of them in the pages of Amazing Figure Modeler. Also glad to see you're a big Disney's Haunted Mansion fan as well, I'm assuming the ride not the film. I just downloaded the Grim Grinning Ghosts theme as my ringtone. Going to Disney World in two weeks hope to load up on as much HM figurines and stuff as possible. Anyway great stuff and classy display,...oh and if you ever get the urge to make a 1:1 bust of Angel or Buffy either for Sideshow or a Garage kit keep me in mind.

Murderofcrows71 said:
...Also glad to see you're a big Disney's Haunted Mansion fan as well, I'm assuming the ride not the film. I just downloaded the Grim Grinning Ghosts theme as my ringtone. Going to Disney World in two weeks hope to load up on as much HM figurines and stuff as possible...

"Fan" is a gross understatment my friend. I live, eat, breath, sleep all things Haunted Mansion and Pirates/Caribbean (except the film version of the former, yuck). I have a giant framed print of the Haunted Mansion attraction poster in my studio too, although I didn't photograph it. If I ever win the lottery I'm hiring some Disney Imagineers to come decorate my house to look like the inside of the Haunted Mansion. :) I've got to look that ringtone up, I've got that song in mp3 but I didn't know it was available as a ringtone. Very cool. Have fun at the park, I wish I was going! Give my best to the 999. ;)

Thanks for the kind words guys! Right now 90% of the stuff I have displayed is my own work, I've still got boxes and boxes of stuff to put out as soon as I get some more shelves (my general fanboy collection, not stuff I've worked on). I'll post some new images when I get the place updated.

p.s. Batty---- To be honest I don't really know of any other sites...? In fact, the only reason I know about the one I posted is because of the anatomical model which I came across while doing a desperate search for one.

p.p.s. Student Toe5---- They are extremely detailed, I highly recommend them. I only have the first version. Even though it's the cheapest of the 3, I personally think it's the best one they offer. It's large, about 1/3 scale (Cinemaquette scale as a matter of fact, lol), and both arms are detachable. The sculpture is by an artist named Andrew Cawrse who actually works for ILM.

Last edited:
Back