Ultimate E-Bay Score!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck, man! I hope it is as he says. The seller and auction look a bit fishy to me. No pix. No feedback.
I have mine mint in box along with my Angel and Buffy and never had a clue it was worth so much until recently!

;)

You will pay 125 $ to a seller with 0 feedback and he has a private ID ???

I do not even trust the sellers with 80 feedback as I lost 275 $ last month to an IPOD seller,
they block her from ebay but she sold and collect may be more than 3000 $ before she was kicked.

trust me on this

DO NOT PAY THAT AUCTION if you don't like risk.

Yikes! Be VERY careful on this one, as I suspect the seller may
live up to their name and be boldly-gone when it is time to ship
your item out to you. Pay with paypal funded with a credit card
if you are going to follow through, but I'd be wary of this one.

Good luck though, and I hope they come through!

JS

I did bid on the vampire Buffy Exclusive from the same seller but lost it as I was away during the weekend. Most of the figures offered where exclusives but no pictures. i would have borrowed a camera if I sold something on E-Bay. But he can be a new E-Bay user selling of his collection.

Yeah. I figure that if he was really a scammer they would be MIB rather than without box. Oh well - just be paying by credit card through Paypal and fingers crossed.

Normally he goes for over $US100 - closer to $US150 but that would be MIB.

LordAzrael said:
Yeah. I figure that if he was really a scammer they would be MIB rather than without box. Oh well - just be paying by credit card through Paypal and fingers crossed.

Normally he goes for over $US100 - closer to $US150 but that would be MIB.

Good luck Azrael...I hope everything goes good!!!

Nope. Claim has been filed with Paypal already.

Was a bit odd. Yesterday I messaged the other people who had won auctions and got differing stories. Looks like the scammer may have stuffed up though. I think the ebay account was linked to the wrong paypal account as he messaged a few people and got them to apply for refunds straight away cos he account had been limited from paypal. Then when I raised the dispute this morning paypal escalated it straight to a claim.

Weird stuff going on definitely.

gambit said:
You will pay 125 $ to a seller with 0 feedback and he has a private ID ???

I do not even trust the sellers with 80 feedback as I lost 275 $ last month to an IPOD seller,
they block her from ebay but she sold and collect may be more than 3000 $ before she was kicked.

trust me on this

DO NOT PAY THAT AUCTION if you don't like risk.

What I said before:eek:

Another Spike scam!?! My that guys is popular with the scum of Ebay! So sorry this happened to you, LordAzrael!

Well got all my money back today - not only my money back but I made $A7.00 on exchange rate gain. :lol

Oh well - still on the look out for the human faced Spike.

Maybe in a couple of weeks. I just spent $A100 of the refund on a "Q" :).

As someone else said - bad time for selling with Sideshow's schedule. If you didn't need the money immediately waiting a month would help alot.

LordAzrael said:
Maybe in a couple of weeks. I just spent $A100 of the refund on a "Q" :).

As someone else said - bad time for selling with Sideshow's schedule. If you didn't need the money immediately waiting a month would help alot.

Great choice on Q!:chew Wise indeed!
Time is no option, its always waiting, assuming someone else doesnt take it. PM me when your ever in the position:D

Thanks to BDboystoys I finally got a Human Faced Spike today - and he looks great!!!! Mind you - his gloved hands will be swapped out to my Connor McLeod :)

Its a shame there's not more gloved hands that SSC makes.

Too late for the party, and just read the thread, and checked the link to the auction. Wow. You did good Lord. All I can say is the four fifty pound shipping was a dead giveaway. That's like A$10 from England to Australia. No way. Glad to see you gained on this one.

Back