Asmus Toys Ghost Face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikericm

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone bought from Asmus Toys? Good experience?

Does anyone have Ghost Face from them? How do you like it?

I'm thinking about getting one. How is the quality, the packaging?

not bad for its price, $85. Andy is approachable and easy to deal with, a member here too;
packaging is much better than "the mask" figure from the same company.
i cant seem to find his thread, i posted this shots before there.
DSC_0746.jpg

DSC_0745.jpg

DSC_0744.jpg

DSC_0742.jpg

DSC_0741.jpg

DSC_0743.jpg

DSC_0740.jpg

i like the versatility of this character. from dead serious creepy to wacky LOLz depending on how and what you want him to be. :lol

Thanks. That really helps. Its actually on clearance for $50 and free shipping. And since the packaging pretty cool as well, I think I'll get one.

Thanks again fosing

Last edited:
damn, that would be a steal at that price. cheaper than 3A's retail figs.lolz

what this figure needs is more black gloved hand poses. a pointing finger/shhhhh finger would have been nice.

found the other thread:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96751&highlight=ghostface
ha, found the other one too.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97324&highlight=ghostface

I pull the trigger last night. For $50, its worth it. Especially since there wouldn't be another one out there anywhere near that price.

just a little heads up, the warning tag on the box actually says worming. slipped the spell check i guess. lolz

What site had him for $50? got a link? I may have missed it of course, bit it would be appreciated.

Search for there site on Google... Asmus Toys

Haven't gotten any kind of shipping update from them, hopefully I didn't just loose $50 :lol

Terrible from my the mask figure, 3 parts are damage due to their poor package and the body hands are so loose , the hammer paint job are terrible and dogs head can't switch, spend $135 for a bad figure.

Email him through the site. I did and he sent me a tracking number. It took about 3 weeks to arrive.

Cool, thanks for the info. I figured it would take a bit to get here... I don't expect super quick shipping when it's free :lol

Ordered. I am excited about this one, so glad you guys made this thread.

I was happy when I paid $75 for this...or was it $100? :lol My only complaints is the hood is glued to the neck and head, which makes the neck look super skinny in some poses. Hopefully Asmus makes those Jason/Leatherface figures they spoke of.

I was happy when I paid $75 for this...or was it $100? :lol My only complaints is the hood is glued to the neck and head, which makes the neck look super skinny in some poses. Hopefully Asmus makes those Jason/Leatherface figures they spoke of.

I can see that... I wondered why it looked on in some pics. Wonder if you can undo that w/o damaging anything?

My intention when I get him is to do a water treatment on the robes, pic a pose and not touch him again until I need to do some dusting :lol

Mine arrived today... never bothered to get a tracking number, but still showed up just the same :lol

First impression is quite positive; it's definitely a solid version and no way you can beat the price of $50 shipped. Funny thing is for some reason they used a bunch of full magazine's to pack the box, so when I took out the figure the shipping box was still incredibly heavy; you think with free shipping they'd want to cut costs anyway possible :huh

I'll snap some pics of him later tonight :duff

Like I said a very nice figure for $50... body is pretty loose, but it seems to be the Headplay True Type clone.

Outfit is a nice quality and hangs well, but the material does not take to water treatment so you basically get what you see. I did make one alteration, the hood is very tight and so I removed the elastic band and just resewed one edge closed. This allowed it to hang more naturally, sit lower on the neck and have a less round shape... not a massive change but helped a bit. Oh and I removed the waist string, no need for it as the costume never had that. It's not attached or anything so it takes half a second :lol

dda-2.jpg

ddb-2.jpg

Back