Whats the future of 1:6 boba fett?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamFett

Super Freak
Reaction score
with the inevitable release of a ROTJ SSC Fett, what else is there to look forward to? Medicom should do a (ver. 2.0) ESB Fett. that would be sweet!

animated debut fett
mcquarrie conceptual fett

then of course they could make a number of mandalorian whatevers.......:rolleyes2

In the end...there will always be improvements in the abilities to make these figures.

Whether or not we see it now. Some day, someone will find a way to make an even better Boba Fett and all of us Fett lovers will be all over it.

Then it will eventually happen again after that.

Yep. That said, I'd totally go for the white conceptual armour. I'd rather have that than any of the EU Mandalorian knock-offs. They nailed Boba Fett's colours in ESB (and to a lesser degree for me in ROTJ) and everything else I've seen just looks too toyish and bright.

In the end...there will always be improvements in the abilities to make these figures.

Whether or not we see it now. Some day, someone will find a way to make an even better Boba Fett and all of us Fett lovers will be all over it.

Then it will eventually happen again after that.

I hope that ''someone'' is medicom...i love ESB medi Fett!...my all time favorite figure...despite the brittle bodies.

I'd like to see that come to be actually. :)

A HT ESB Fett would the ultimate - I won't accept anything less. :lecture :lol

Yeah man!....i dont see why not..they could improve medi fetts jetpack height, and add a few more sets of hands...maybe a good more accurate paint job....

Medicom McQuarrie Fett would be ideal for me. But, i'd buy it no matter who makes it.

Only think off to me on the medi esb fett (besides the costume flaws) is the overall color...fix that, and its perfect.

IMO the only thing that seems certain to be in 1/6th Fetts future is that Adamfett will make more threads about him. :lecture

IMO the only thing that seems certain to be in 1/6th Fetts future is that Adamfett will make more threads about him. :lecture

Yes!!! i absolutely love 1:6 scale boba of any company....i joined this site to share in that love! :1-1:

pre-production-boba_01.jpg

Easy to do..not much work involved after the first..right up Sideshow's alley

as long as they include that funky helmet...............:lecture

I'd definitely be in for a McQuarrie Fett.

Didn't Sideshow hint that they were going to do McQuarrie figures, or was I hallucinating...again.

I'd definitely be in for a McQuarrie Fett.

Didn't Sideshow hint that they were going to do McQuarrie figures, or was I hallucinating...again.

i don't think they confirmed it but said they would love to. i'm hoping they do..............i'd be down for any & all RM stuff.

All I want are Jango and ROTJ Boba.

Perhaps an ANH Boba, anyone knows how difference is he from the other TESB Boba?

Back