Why does this cost more than this?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChunkyZergling

Super Freak
Reaction score
Why does the variant cover issue 1 of Morning Glories cost less than the regular issue #1?

Regular - $90

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003YM2QY4/ref=tmm_other_meta_binding_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1343344759&sr=1-1[/ame]

Variant - $22

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B004EG3ZA8/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new[/ame]

Sometimes there is a bigger demand for #1 1st prints than variants.

Another example would be invincible #1.

Dammit. Do you guys have any idea how friggin expensive a first printing of Chew #1 is? It's a lot. $500 or so, maybe more. Maybe I should have stuck with the TPB's. I actually got about half of them and comic shops and bought a second printing of number 1. I'll buy it someday. Might at well read the comic before I go shelling out all that money for a #1 if I don't even like it.

Just bought 1st edition Saga 1 for $20

It's a complete mystery that our greatest scholars have never been able to solve. Billions of dollars and hundreds of lives have been lost in the attempt. Don't waste your life on this fool's errand. It will consume you, until you are nothing but a shell of your former self.

I'd still like to know how ____ing magnets work. :mad:

I still want to know if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

208839_460273093990946_25415042_n.jpg

Dammit. Do you guys have any idea how friggin expensive a first printing of Chew #1 is? It's a lot. $500 or so, maybe more. Maybe I should have stuck with the TPB's. I actually got about half of them and comic shops and bought a second printing of number 1. I'll buy it someday. Might at well read the comic before I go shelling out all that money for a #1 if I don't even like it.

Just bought 1st edition Saga 1 for $20

Nothing beats walking dead #1 for image. $700 minimum for a raw copy last time i checked.

P.S. That 2nd print of chew #1 you have is selling for about $40 i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back