HT 1/4 Scale Predators vs SS 1/5 Scale Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rad0324

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since there haven't been any pictures of the 1/4 HT Predators and Sideshow had already shown us 4 of their 1/5 Scale statues are any of you guys hesitating to pull the trigger on the statues knowing that HT has said they will make all the major Predators in 1/4 scale? I like the statue line because I think they look good for the most part and there is already a lot of them up for pre-order. At the same time if HT actually makes all the Predators in 1/4 scale I think the detail and accessories on them will be amazing and I would rather have them in 1/4 and the ability to change the pose a bit. The problem is we have no timeline as to when they will be released and I would hate to pass up the opportunity to get the statues while they are still in stock and then either be disappointed with the HT figures or HT not committing to the line as promised. What is a poor boy to do?

Last edited:
I disagree :)

Get saving, because when these bad boys start coming up for Pre-Order you're gonna wish you had four figures to spend!

I'm in the same boat here. Only been collecting a year or so, so using the time to get other pieces whilst I wait for HT to show us what they've got. Also feel that SS have made some dubious decisions on the Predator/Terminator licenses.

Sure, bio-helms, full size Pred, SWS maquette...theres been some awesome stuff, but theres been alot of crap too.

As for the Predators maquettes, the less said the better.

This recent 1/5 line would have benefitted from being Premium Format, and from having less bizarre poses imo...so I'll hold off for now I think...

Back