Hello!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carol's #1 Fan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just learning how to work this thread. Ive watched it for years keeping up with the news...but never actually had the thought of joining till now :cuckoo: Hope i meet some more interesting people!!

Im a huge fan of sideshow/hottoys (who's not????) But i have just recently started into the heavy buying of them. My first ever sideshow peice was The Babysitter and The Punk from THE DEAD line. My babysitter was the spooktacular version. I fell in love with sideshow after them. Moslty i only buy the female items...EX: Babysitter, 1/6th Asajj Ventress, and 1/6th Aayla Secura(my wife :yess: ). They were my first ones. then i learned the joy of the larger items such as my first PF statue (Cyborg Darth Maul) (...giggles...my boy toy :monkey3 ) ...did'nt mean for that to sound sketchy...but true. Now im in head deep with my preorder list and it feel's D*** good!!!!

Like i said, i hope i get to meet some interesting people on here and have conversations with people who actually know what im talking about!!!:clap

on ebay i have 100% feedback just in case anyone is wondering, my ebay name is luminara11 (after Luminara Unduli of course!)

In other news, I also collect more than Sideshow/HotToys. (which my HotToys collection only includes The Silk Spectre and BabyDoll.) Im getting ready to order Jake Sully, BatPod, and Catwoman. I have always wanted Sheva Alomar and Machiko but i have not been able to locate them yet. oh and im also searching for Gambit PF statue.....missed that awhile back...ANYWHO as i was saying....i also collect The Starwars action figures and i have a huge Battle display in my toy room. Mostly all the characters are female...so it's one hell of a battle!

I also have a small gentile giant collection consisting of:

-Bellatrix Lestrange
-Aayla Secura
-Shaak Ti
-Oola
-and im in the process of buying Aurra sing.

As for my other collections i have all the female figures from the Mcfarlens Monsters series, A fairly good neca Film series collection (like Angelique from hellraiser or lilah from Jonah Hex.)

Also have a good collection of MOTUC...mostly females like the POP ones:

-She-ra
-Bow
-Catra
-Star sisters
-Adora
-Marlena
-Teela
-Sorceress
-Evil lyn (battle ground)
-Keldor
-Shadow weaver.

and last but not least....and you can laugh...i collect "some barbies". Like Medusa,athena, Countess Dracula. Just ones like that...not sterotype ones. Yall should check the price of the medusa one on ebay...you'll see what im talking about......she's worth some money.

Most of my collection is NRFB except for my statues and bust's.....just sayin. now im sure i over typed all of this but oh well...im new so feel free to tell me to stop anytime, cause i could type a whole'nother page or 2 on my collection.....AND LAWRD dont get me started on movie characters....i'll be here for days. i get over obsessive with my characters. But just to let every one know my all time fav's: Aayla secura "starwars", Scabior "Harry Potter", Ford "prometheus", Carol "the walking dead", Effie Trinket "hunger games", Victoria "twilight", and Red queen "alice in wonderland"....or any character Helena bonham carter plays......she's a goddess.....

PS.... EFFIE TRINKET IS BADASS!!!!!

Last edited:
wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Carol's #1 Fan! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Cool collection you have there!

Welcome Carol's! I love the He-man stuff! I hope someday someone cool will get that license and Make some 1/4th scale statues.

Thanks for the love everyone, my collection is really more interesting then it sounds...i'll have to post pics ;). But right now im over in the fourms being all hot'n'heavy with the hottoys reveals!!!! I think a certain Kitty and her "bike" might be makeing their way into my collection soon....

Back