1/6 Empty Batman Cowls

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pr3dato8

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know a lot of people wanted to get one of these but couldn't find one, so I just wanted to make a little awareness that these are avaliable right now.

handmaker.2009 sells them on eBay

BatHead-03.jpg
BatHead-02.jpg

Here are the 2 links where you can by them:

Link 1

Link 2

He is only selling around 20 of these and they get sold out quickly so if you want one here is your chance.

Can't say anything about the quality because I only just ordered mine but people who did buy from him are happy with the quality so I reckon it's worth getting

Here is a hope that he/they will upscale them in the future... Let's say to 1/4 scale!

Hi guys. Thanks for the links.

Can you please share if the Cowl can fit halfway-through (or even fit exactly) on a Hot Toys Bruce Wayne headsculpt, from the TDK MMS71 or BB MMS155 Bruce Exclusive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys. Thanks for the links.

Can you please share if the Cowl can fit halfway-through (or even fit exactly) on a Hot Toys Bruce Wayne headsculpt, from the TDK MMS71 or BB MMS155 Bruce Exclusive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubt it, the hair on the Bale HS stands up and in real life it probably gets squashed when the cowl is put on. And even without the hair I doubt you would be able to fit it on him.

Just got my cowl, definitely worth the money. The detail is good and it has a nice blackish tone. Very happy with it ^^

Back