Bane's Coat. Who's getting one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFanatic

Super Freak
Reaction score
There is not a lot of cool movie gear out there that people can get away with wearing without looking like a fool but I feel, living in Canada, I could pull this one off.

Anyone planing on getting this? Not a bad price, $225! Link on the first picture.

Bane-TDKR2.jpg

TDKR-bane.jpg

That's pretty cheap actually for a movie prop if it's a decent quality coat.
If I still lived in NY I'd probably get it but in Houston it'd be gathering dust 365 days a year.

Gotta drag that wool lining through your front yard, then it'll be screen accurate.

225 for a plastic coat? No thanks. I would throw the cash at one , real shearling and the correct side pockets.

I'm considering doing a Bane costume for Halloween (time to try out being a villain and if I go on a bit of a bulk I'd be dead on with Hardy's physique), but like banthafett said, $225 for an "eh" coat just isn't worth it to me - I've been looking around to see how much a full suit would cost, and it's tough finding a really good mask, coat, and breastplate (although SIQ seems to make an awesome chestpiece, I'm sure it costs $texas).

Would look great but for a Bane costume, I really like the jacket he was wearing when he came out and saw Batman and Catwoman when he saved Daggett. The mask makes everything :)

It would be a fun coat to have. Just normal looking enough you wouldn't get weird looks like if you were wearing a Joker coat, but recognizable enough you'd probably get compliments from Batfans. If it was a real, funtional coat, I'd probably try to track one down someday. It gets plenty cold here in Utah so it would get used. :)

It would be a fun coat to have. Just normal looking enough you wouldn't get weird looks like if you were wearing a Joker coat, but recognizable enough you'd probably get compliments from Batfans. If it was a real, funtional coat, I'd probably try to track one down someday. It gets plenty cold here in Utah so it would get used. :)

I agree. Most people wouldn't even notice, unless they where big batman fans.

I like it but I'm super skinny and don't know how great it would look on me. I am not akin to Bane unfortunately. :lol

I'm considering doing a Bane costume for Halloween (time to try out being a villain and if I go on a bit of a bulk I'd be dead on with Hardy's physique), but like banthafett said, $225 for an "eh" coat just isn't worth it to me - I've been looking around to see how much a full suit would cost, and it's tough finding a really good mask, coat, and breastplate (although SIQ seems to make an awesome chestpiece, I'm sure it costs $texas).

There was a how to video on g4 attack of the show.it showed a cheap and easy way to make a bane costume.

i think it will not look as cool without the vest, lol

Back