Need Help: damaged SS 1/6 Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceCrawler

Super Freak
Reaction score
Recently received a Sideshow 1/6 Boba Fett. When the item arrived the box was crushed. I didn't notice any damage to the figure itself at first. But now that I'm inspecting it more closely I think one of the arm gauntlets may be damaged.

Can anyone confirm that the left arm gauntlet is indeed missing the tip of the weapon, circled in red in the first photo below? Mine seems to look different from the photos on the Sideshow website, but I want to confirm that the difference is indeed due to damage.

bf3-1.jpg

bf2.jpg

bf1.jpg

Sean

Definitely looks broken to me, the tip should be a little longer than that. A little hard to see here, I'm sure someone has a better pic, but this is what mine looks like:

IMG_08744.JPG

Yes you are missing the very tip of it as you can see in the picture bellow. Did it break during shipping or at SSC because if the tip isn't in the box then it was at SSC before it left.

072011bobafett_05.jpg

The box was crushed during shipment from a retailer, so maybe the damage happened then. I can't find the missing tip anywhere in the box though. Just sent an email to the retailer asking if I can get a replacement gauntlet. Thanks guys!

Sean

Sucky luck, but good on you for noticing. At least you didn't have it and notice it down the road a couple months.

You are def missing the tip. My boba (who I am futzing as we speak) arrived with only one jet on his pack.. Sideshow is sending me a replacement pack in a few days. Hopefully they are keeping extras for these sorts of incidents!

Toy Anxiety has the gauntlet in stock as I type this. I know you shouldn't have to buy it yourself but just Incase your retailer can't do anything for you I would pick it up before they sell out.

It's about $7 plus shipping.

Back