Hot Toys - MMS - Mark III 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFanatic

Super Freak
Reaction score
New Mark III can be seen behind Hulk. Note the glossy finish, unlike the first release.

7635891492_d62eb41af0_b.jpg

:panic:

can't tell if the proportions are better or not...and I think its just the angle that makes Hulk look huge :p plus he's on a pedestal

Yeah, can't really tell from that picture. But seeing how the Mark II Unleashed was significantly improved I'm sure the same will happen with this.

Isn't that the old Mark 3?

No, it's got a glossier paint job which non of the other Mark IIIs had and it's also a darker red (more accurate) than the other prototypes, they probably just snuck it in cause they know people would see it and it would create a buzz for it.

Think about this for a second. Why would Hot Toys put a picture of him next to the old Mark III? As of now, it's one of their worst figures, even they know that. If they weren't try to show/hint a new Mark III they would simply have used another Avengers character (like The Mark VII).

Think about this for a second. Why would Hot Toys put a picture of him next to the old Mark III? As of now, it's one of their worst figures, even they know that. If they weren't try to show/hint a new Mark III they would simply have used another Avengers character (like The Mark VII).

May be cause good beside an ugly becomes perfect :lol
(but yeah, that IM right there doesnt really look ugly)

Not excited about another IM rerelease. Now the Hulk, The foot soldier and Agent Caulson are causes for celebration.

Diversity!

Caulson and the foot soldier may not have been figures everyone was clamoring for, and they may not be the best sellers but thank God HT is giving us more than another Iron Man.

Was inevitable, particularly with the Mark II 2.0 that showed an updated version of this body with rivets. Will help to move some Iron Mongers. Hopefully they don't reuse the "Señior" Stark head from the Mark IV AGAIN.

Caulson and the foot soldier may not have been figures everyone was clamoring for, and they may not be the best sellers but thank God HT is giving us more than another Iron Man.

Collector's complain about HT not finishing a license (Watchmen, Sucker Punch) then when they do go deep into a line (Avengers / TDK(R)) folks cry about another figure from said film :slap

I'd like to see a new version as I'm fairly new to HT collecting and prices for the original versions have gone beyond what I'd be willing to pay.

Collector's complain about HT not finishing a license (Watchmen, Sucker Punch) then when they do go deep into a line (Avengers / TDK(R)) folks cry about another figure from said film :slap

Completely agree. I'll be gladly picking up Caulson and the foot soldier.

Back